Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
yup!!!! even i want evryone to be patient...n be hooked to the show...rather than bashing the CVs!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jumping the Gun .. (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
segment make us more n more confused!!

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

segment make us more n more confused!!

pls dunno trust them!!!!
bcos the segment came on air 2 weeks ago also...bt no article has cnfirmed it...neither has ny actor or ny source from the show!!!!
moreover...other news channels...which gv more authentic news...like SBS n SBB hv also nt said a single word abt it!!!

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Guys please think before jumping into bandwagon and bashing the show based on a stupid segment. Agreed that I mostly post topics when the CVs act illogically Pinch but how can anyone think of believing in UMT segment??? I have to agree that the CVs here are much much better than any other serials and are regularly keeping us on our toes with the way the story is being executed.

I seriously can't believe that khushi will be blamed totally.How can Shyam even justify living as a PG in the same city? Was he being forced into it by Khushi? W hat about buaji,babuji,Payal ...they certainly will stand behind khushi and won't let her name being tainted. Even if they accuse Khushi to be a gold digger,Why would her family allow her to get married to ASR. I guess we have to wait and watch rather than bashing the show already!!! So chill...Big smile

@bold...exactly...i fully trust on the cvs of this show...they kept us hooked 4 four months..and they will surely continue this in future in more beautifull way...dont know about others but m loving every bit of the show...

anjs

IF-Rockerz

anjs

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Guys please think before jumping into bandwagon and bashing the show based on a stupid segment. Agreed that I mostly post topics when the CVs act illogically Pinch but how can anyone think of believing in UMT segment??? I have to agree that the CVs here are much much better than any other serials and are regularly keeping us on our toes with the way the story is being executed.

I seriously can't believe that khushi will be blamed totally.How can Shyam even justify living as a PG in the same city? Was he being forced into it by Khushi? W hat about buaji,babuji,Payal ...they certainly will stand behind khushi and won't let her name being tainted. Even if they accuse Khushi to be a gold digger,Why would her family allow her to get married to ASR. I guess we have to wait and watch rather than bashing the show already!!! So chill...Big smile

@black...i agree with you totally...you remember the dining table scene, before arnav's apology...mami asks shyam, that what work is keeping him so busy that they don't get to see him nowadays...he does wriggle out of it by talking bt some client...but wont they remember all these discussion when the truth is revealed

Edited by anjs - 02 October 2011 at 5:36am

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.