Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rvdhaliwalkdg129shaz01pisces16unna_178kitty25Pink-Lillymonkeydog18bila_aFebruaryFlowerAahanaxx11Kamalika..moon_mineareeba_blossomSwaNia_2slmupinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jumping the Gun .." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reemg

reemg

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
You know what i was thinking the exact same thing. He cant get away with it exactly. And i dont understand how by Arnav marrying Khushi will benefit him or even save his sisters marriage.

I really hope the storyline goes well, i really love this show x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16kitty25bila_a

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
I seriously dont understand how khushi will be blamed totally. 
There are soo many people who know that shyam lives with the gupta's. What abt the ppl in that garage? The people who live near khushi's house. It will be stupid if they show the Raizada's trusting shyam and blaming khushi for everything. 
I seriously dont want the marriage track and i dont want to believe that segment. Remember the same source had told us abt the Live in track but nothing happened in the show so it can be fake right? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bila_a

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
me too yaar, i mean Khushi's father is already suspecting him and i'm 100% sure the family will be with Khushi except Bua ji, she's an antique piece and she'll try to prove Shyam right! Shyam's truth will be out cuz there's no way to cover it and Khushi was never in love with that creep! dosn't she think of him as a good friend and brother!

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..pinky_blueskies

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
i can tolerate any other beizzati but i cant tolerate our buaji's beizzati. buaji is such a sweet heart. i cant see her heartbroken. but after shyam's truth out she will be totally heartbroken

Josupra

Josupra

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I think only Arnav would know the truth about Shyam & then he would marry Kushi to save his sister's marriage, so that the secret would never be relieved to his sister & also because he has this soft spot for Kushi.. I guess this marraige would be on compromise, & they will be understand a wrong impression that the other do not love but hate to be in relationship.

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I'm just hoping for the best.. Waiting for the IPK spoilers to come out.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.