Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 02/03/05 Update

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Today's was a superb episode. And......................................................... ........................Please read the last paragraph of today's update carefully, the much-awaited scene of the week. (I'll keep it a surprise as of now 😉 )

OUTSIDE WALIA HOUSE

Armaan is sitting on Jassi's doorstep, looking tired and morose. The Walias arrive in Billu's car and Armaan jumps when he sees them. Billu is surprised to see Armaan's car.
He greets Armaan and asks him why he is here. Armaan says he has come for Jassi. Billu informs him that Jassi has left the country. Armaan says that he has just come from the airport and he knows that, but would like to know why and where she has left and when she is returning. Nandu snaps that it is none of his business. Armaan tells him that he is talking to Uncle (Billu) and not him. Nandu stands in front of Billu, shielding him and says that well, now he is talking to him, right? He tells him that Jassi has left him the message not to come looking for her and so he should stop wasting his time. Armaan ignores Nandu and asks Billu again where Jassi is. Nandu says that he has already told him to stop wasting his time. He says that if Armaan doesn't understand he will make him understand in his way, he raises his fist. Billu chides Nandu and pushes him aside. He apologizes to Armaan that he really cannot give him the details as to where Jassi is. He asks him why he looks so worried and if there is some problem with the meeting or Jassi's work. Armaan tells him that it is something personal. Nandu again tells him to go away and stop looking for Jassi. Armaan looks very upset. Bebe tells him that Jassi will surely call them when she reaches, and they will tell her that he had come looking for her. Armaan says he will be grateful if they tell her that. He leaves.

MAURITIUS

In the airplane, Jassi is sitting by the window. She is closing her eyes, looking scared and taking God's name. Nandini smiles and tells her that the plane has already taken off. She asks her to look outside the window. Jassi looks out to see a beautiful picture of clouds covering the countryside. She smiles at the beauty. She looks at Nandini and says that she wants to tell her something. Nandini hushes her that she can tell her later, first they have to do a lot of work in Mauritius. She tells Jassi that the magic in Mauritius will surely change her life.

The plane lands in Mauritius. A troupe of dancers is performing a folk-dance on the airport. Jassi looks at the dancers with amusement. We see a banner: " VLCC Look Of The Year Beauty Pageant Welcomes All Participants."

Walking on the airport, Nandini tells Jassi that these clothes will not do here. (Btw, she is wearing those old style dresses: the ones she used to wear at the beginning, plane Jane ones 😕 ). They are not worth the weather here in Mauritius. Jassi says depressingly that not only her clothes, but also she is not worth this place. She says that she does not know why she has come here and if she will be able to work properly and fulfill her responsibilities. Nandini assures her that the work here is much simpler than what she would do at Gulmohur and she need not worry. Jassi says that she is feeling apprehensive as she has never done this sort of work before and she is staring a new life altogether. She says that she does not know if her decision to come here is right or wrong. She tries to tell Nandini again that many things have changed in the last few days, but Nandini ignores the topic again. She tells her that "The VLCC...." is a very prestigious event and they will soon get busy organizing the pageant. She tells Jassi kindly to take the load off her mind. Jassi says that she only wants to make sure that she is not cheating Nandini and that she should know everything about the person she has brought along with her. Nandini tells her that she trusts Jassi and knows that her decision is right. She says that she can see the truth in her eyes. She advises her to remember one thing: she will experience many new things here, which may change her way of looking at life. Jassi says that her way of looking at life may change, but from within, she may remain the same Jassi. Nandini laughs and says that fine; let her remain the same Jassi from within. She asks her if they can leave now.

They get into a car and start their journey to the hotel. We see some breath taking shots of Mauritius on the way: lush, green meadows, waterfalls, the clear blue ocean, the pale sky, the lovely countryside...it's marvelous. Jassi is looking at nature's beauty and smiling to herself, delighted. She says that the ocean is beautiful. Nandini smiles and tells her that not only is the ocean beautiful, but it's because her way of looking at it has changed. She then tells Jassi to stop looking at the ocean, as she needs to tell her about VLCC. Nandini starts telling her about the work, the pageant, but Jassi is lost in the surrounding beauty. Nandini realizes that she is not paying attention and asks her if she likes the ocean so much. Jassi says that the ocean was very much there in Mumbai too, but there her life was so hectic and busy, with her work in Gulmohur that she got no time to marvel at it's beauty.

Just then Nandini's cell starts ringing. It's Mallika. Jassi starts panicking and signals to Nandini not to tell her she's with her. Nandini assures her that she won't. Mallika informs her that there is no Mehendi and wedding. Nandini is shocked and asks her why the wedding was called off 48 hrs before..Mallika says she is sorry but that there really won't be any wedding. Jassi looks very guilty and uncomfortable.

Nandini and Jassi reach their hotel. It looked like a very posh and rich place."VLCC: Shape your confidence" banner is focused as usual. When they enter the hotel, again some people are dancing. They come and put garlands in Nandini and Jassi's necks, much to Jassi's amusement. 😕 Someone comes and offers them mocktails. They then go to the reception. The lady at the reception greets them and confirms their names: Nandini and Jessica ? She asks. Jassi is astonished. She corrects the lady that she is Jasmeet Walia. The lady apologizes. Jassi starts fidgeting & looking extremely uncomfortable again. Nandini notices her discomfort. Jassi says that she does not want Nandini to have any misconceptions about her. Nandini says that she knows that Mallika has called off the wedding after she came to know about her and Armaan. Jassi says that it is not about that, but something about Gulmohur. Without looking up from the papers she is signing, Nandini asks her if she has done anything wrong. Jassi says that everybody is thinking that her intention was to take over Gulmohur, but in reality she did all this out of her love for Armaan Sir and only on his saying. She says that this is the reason she left GM. She says that she wanted Nandini to know the truth about her. Nandini walks away and Jassi follows her, looking worried.

They go and stand in a balcony overlooking the swimming pool. Nandini looks at her and says sincerely that Jassi is just as she had thought; she troubles herself for the mistakes she has not committed. She tells her that by calling Jassi with her, she has done no mistake. She tells Jassi that she knows that Jassi is going through a tough stage in her life. Jassi says not a tough stage, but an impossible stage......she says that life has become hell for her.

GULMOHUR : JASSI'S CABIN

Back in Gulmohur, Armaan is sitting remorsefully in Jassi's cabin. I felt his eyes looked swollen. He says to himself, "Without you Jassi, life has become hell for me. Everything around me is just hell."
He takes a passport size photo of Jassi from the drawer and starts looking at it sorrowfully with eyes full of pain.
Just then Mallika comes. (btw, they all have finally changed their clothes! 😛 Armaan is out of that blue flowery shirt, he is wearing a brown suit with another designed shirt, better than the last and Mallika is looking good in a blue pullover).
She asks him sarcastically what was the need to get into a fight & create a scene on the middle of the road. Armaan looks surprised and asks her how she knows about it. She answers bitterly that it was she who had come to see him in the hospital, but he had disappeared by the time she came into his room with the doctor. Armaan stands up; looking very lost and starts walking. Mallika shouts that where he is going now. But Armaan cannot hear her...he is lost in his own thoughts. He nears the door and thinks to himself that he felt so strongly that it was Jassi who had brought him to the hospital...
" Oh Jassi!! Where are you??!! Come back and take me out of this hell!! " he says aloud, resting his head against the door, pain written all over his face. He goes out looking like an apparition, with a stunned Mallika calling out his name.

MAURITIUS

Nandini says that if Jassi thinks all this is hell, she wonders what is her definition of heaven. She tells Jassi that here she will find fresh air, the ocean, new people and above all time to enjoy all these things, what more does she want? Jassi says that she really doesn't know. Nandini tells her that what she needs to do is to forget GM and the people there and start life anew here. She tells Jassi that she need not feel guilty for what she hasn't done. She says that the one who will return to Mumbai will be the new Jassi. Jassi looks at her with a smile of hope & confidence.

GULMOHUR : ARMAAN & RAJ

(Superb scene)

Armaan and Raj are in his cabin. It looks pretty dark, and no lights are lit, making the atmosphere more gloomy and morose.
Armaan is holding those unfortunate letters in his hand.

He tells Raj agonizingly, "Every time I look at these fateful letters, I feel like ending my life Raj!!! Just think Raj, what she might have gone through when she must have read them! What pain she might have felt! What thoughts may have crowded her mind! Imagine Raj!" Raj looks at him, bluntly, no expression on his face.
Armaan continues, "When I think of all this, I sometimes feel what she did was right... But all I want is one chance Raj! Just one chance.....to tell her.....that I just didn't realize when these lies turned into the truth of my life........that I used to get these letters and cards written from you Raj! But that I just didn't realize when I started writing them all on my own.......that I just didn't realize when the words started pouring from deep down my heart......One chance to tell her this Raj!! These letters have destroyed my life Raj!"

Raj asks him if Mallika demanded an explanation from him.
"She did! But I didn't want to hurt her more Raj.....and how could I tell her that more than what she has lost, Jassi has lost....and now....most of all I have!!! I have been the greatest loser! I have lost Jassi!"
Raj: "Don't you think Jassi hates you by now Armaan?"
Armaan: "Jassi may admit it or not, but I know that still, in some deep little corner of her heart, she still loves me...she still loves me Raj! Only one ray of hope.....On only one ray of hope I'm living.......that one day Jassi will become forever mine.....forever mine....."

He starts crying in heart-breaking manner.....Even Raj's eyes reflect his pain.....his tears...
👏

MAURITIUS

Nandini and Jassi are traveling in what looked like a tram. Jassi is thinking deeply. She tells herself that in order to start a new life, she needs to get Armaan Sir out of her heart. She says that she will not think of him anymore, not cry for him anymore, she has a right to smile and be happy and that she will.

MUCH-AWAITED SCENE

Well, now the bomb drops:

An airport. A plane just landed. A figure walks down. We see only the legs. A girl comes and hands him his wallet. He takes the wallet and takes out a picture from it. It is a picture of him and Jassi in that titanic pose (I think). He says aloud, "Only your memories are what I treasure now Jassi.. no one can take your precious memories away from me.

The camera turns on his face............

It is PURAB.

Thanks,

Visit India Forums(www.india-forums.com)for daily timely update, discussions, photo gallery of your Favorite TV Show join www.india-forums.com. We have over 6700+ members

Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
thanks daisy!!!!!!!!! so finally purab is back....its gonna get too exciting now....have to wait for 4 days again!!!!
bas02 thumbnail
wow, he's back!!! i am really excited now too loveneha_r. Thnx for the great update daisy!😊
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Daisy for a wonderful update.

Do you guys know, whether there is a new episode this Saturday or not...

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
thanks Daisy.. awesome update once again.. What Purab already.. I thought he was coming on air only on saturday.. Hm...
sowmyaa thumbnail
OH MY GOD... I am so happy... Purab is back... i have to see this episode.. DAisy ur the best... can't stop dancing.. my little one is thinking that mom's got crazy! 😉
jprasad thumbnail

Thanks Daisy!

I am telling you every episode since January 1st has been so intense!  It is driving me bloody bonkers!  Poor Armaan, he is so lost.  I am so sad for him.  At least Jassi will be away for sometime (hopefully not too long!) so that she can regroup and go home, cuz I am already homesick for her.

Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

thanks daisy!!!!!!!!! so finally purab is back....its gonna get too exciting now....have to wait for 4 days again!!!!

why ? isn't it coming tomorrow! i knew that jjkn has been 4 days a week again!

btw, thanks a ton Daisy for ur wonderful update!👏!!!!!!

jprasad thumbnail
PS - I am so glad that Satuday's episode is not dedicated to his return, after all it is not his show.
loveneha_r thumbnail
no rumi from next week....i guess this is indian idol's last week...! actually we dont have to wait for 4 days...i forgot...they have some special 1 hour thing on saturday!!! hope its not abt worshipping devta purab....!Edited by loveneha_r - 19 years ago