Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sanaya Irani FC-Graceful and Elegant As EVER.. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Afflatus.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani FC-Graceful and Elegant As EVER.. (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Oh no Lori, health conscious she is, she has all healthy food in her baskets LOL Embarrassed But yeah chocolates are always there ROFL 

True Barun comes across as Shy, I really like him as a person, he is a genuine and humble guy, as Arnav he has impressed me in certain scenes but then at times like the Anjali-Shyam-Arnav scene in the kitchen, i didn't like him there, but after that in the hall again, i liked him. So i guess he needs more consistency in his performance, he has great potential :)

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I love Barun,he is so dashing re! 

Sorry,power cut.Will have to write again,it was such a good post.

So where was I ... oh yes

What will happen in a marriage track? ASR rude,bad and mad(this will lead to some hawt scenes so this is good Embarrassed LOL ),at some point of time shyam's truth will come out so ASR feel sorry,khushi won't forgive him but just initially.So the love story ends? Really?

What next then?Women politics?So ASR sidelined and ArShi forgotten!I don't want this to happen to this show,eventually creatives will resort to dragging(its not that they have never taken this path till now but viewers tolerate it because the actual love story hasn't started) and then end.I don't want this show to end.

All this may not actually happen ROFL or even if it does it will happen in a better way but I still don't want a marriage track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lori.

I am out nowLOL
Catch you later Zee

Oh okie dear take care Hug cya soon ! :)

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Sanaya looked so pretty in that white salwar suit she wore for her performance with Shaheer.
She always gets to perform on old songs.

But that Diwali show on SP won't have old songs I suppose or will it? There aren't much good Diwali songs.

AnotherAdmirer

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Aanchal - Love your post!! ROFL Powercut? Must be annoying to have lost the data, regarding the after marriage track, i wanna keep my fingers crossed, and wish with all my might, that its not gonna be the extremely cliched thingy :P 

I understand your point of view and i think CV's should go with marriage if they have something original in their mind, instead of the ghisa pita stuff, As its been only 4 months the show has been launched, i think the plot sketch must still be on, as when a show launches atleast the first 100 episodes are well-decided in advance :P IPK was a well-talked-about show months before its launch, so i will put my trust on that. Anyways for all we know it may be just a rumour, CV's are keen on not letting out anything regarding the future track :/

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

Sanaya looked so pretty in that white salwar suit she wore for her performance with Shaheer.
She always gets to perform on old songs.

But that Diwali show on SP won't have old songs I suppose or will it? There aren't much good Diwali songs.

Yeah i agree she lukd angelic :) 
I don't mind old songs, they are simply magical Embarrassed For Diwali, i think they would dance on good numbers, i mean latest ones..lets see, 2 weeks for that, SBS would let us know soon hopefully :)

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I know! These people will not tell us anything.What drama they did during Shyam's track,the actor gave us some hint and then some another member from the team told something else.Even the articles were contradictory.
We have the immediate track too which isn't insignificant at all.Khushi sad or jealous because he hugged la back... 

Got this from the CG,Savage made it.

Now this is something I still like,more than like actually.Its cute.

Edited by Ipepe - 03 October 2011 at 5:16am

AnotherAdmirer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top