Sanaya Irani FC-Graceful and Elegant As EVER.. - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
sanaya is d best! do add me to te members list too!:)

OMG today's episode khushi ne kya ankh maari 🤣arnav toh was shocked bechara he must have meet such an antic for the first time🤣.And khushi is comparing her fellings to acidity🤣.this role is made for sanaya she is doing a wonderful job also barun is complementing her they both are fab.

Shyam has turned into a creep,psycho etc etc.he has made khushi his obsession god knows what he will do because more than anji he is a threat to khushi's life🤢
@Zee - oh you bring back such gr8 memories 😍...used to love Monaya offscreen segments - so much masti, both of them at their very best! and ofcourse, when arjun was around, all the more better cuz he would keep dropping subtle hints for monaya😆...rocking trio they made! 😎

@nb - hey...u r rite, fulltoo comedy epi today...i was 🤣 through most of the epi...i love Sanaya performing comedy...such a welcome change, though m starting to get used to it now...and ACIDITY?! god, who wud've thot of that...this girl's insane...😆

Originally posted by sizzpepps

my dedication to today's epi...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YDZDHF20_M

🤣🤣🤣

ROFLROFL
i can't get over barun's expression what theROFL
Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nb2011

🤣🤣
i can't get over barun's expression what the🤣

i know...and khushi's retort - 'what nahi pot!' 🤣
i don't know how they did this scene with straight face🤣
^ yeah...Sanaya toh still had some mischief in her eye...Barun toh had to act unaware so more controlled...and those scenes with the heartbeat, i can imagine Sanaya cracking herself up over those...wish sbs / sbb had done a segment here...SaRun always make sure to tell us how unique the romance in IPK is 😉😆
Edited by sizzpepps - 12 years ago
Am sure Sanaya is loving that she can laugh all she wants in this show ... in MJHT, she was the one who always had to keep a straight face 😆 Here she can be as expressive as she wants! The bit I liked best in that first scene was when she looks at ASR all exasperated ... like - can you BE more dumb??? Here I'm trying to save your bimbo girlfriend, and you're clueless ... can you help out here, please?! 😆

and Arnav finally gets exasperated with her winks and goes STOP!!!! .. like, okay, I get it, I'll take the rap this time ... but you'd better watch out in future ... 😆

I know ... I wish we got an SBS on this scene, am sure they would have had a blast shooting it ... even Anjali got to laugh 😆

Gr8 news, IPK seems to have beaten BV on the TRP charts :D

I liked yesterday's episode, great laughs! 😆 Shyam's turning desperate, given the situations, The writer said in HT article, that Misunderstanding will bring ArHi together...so interested regarding the track :)