Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh no Lori, health conscious she is, she has all healthy food in her baskets 😆 😳 But yeah chocolates are always there 🤣 

True Barun comes across as Shy, I really like him as a person, he is a genuine and humble guy, as Arnav he has impressed me in certain scenes but then at times like the Anjali-Shyam-Arnav scene in the kitchen, i didn't like him there, but after that in the hall again, i liked him. So i guess he needs more consistency in his performance, he has great potential :)
I love Barun,he is so dashing re! 

Sorry,power cut.Will have to write again,it was such a good post.

So where was I ... oh yes

What will happen in a marriage track? ASR rude,bad and mad(this will lead to some hawt scenes so this is good ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ),at some point of time shyam's truth will come out so ASR feel sorry,khushi won't forgive him but just initially.So the love story ends? Really?

What next then?Women politics?So ASR sidelined and ArShi forgotten!I don't want this to happen to this show,eventually creatives will resort to dragging(its not that they have never taken this path till now but viewers tolerate it because the actual love story hasn't started) and then end.I don't want this show to end.

All this may not actually happen 🤣 or even if it does it will happen in a better way but I still don't want a marriage track
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lori.

I am out now😆

Catch you later Zee

Oh okie dear take care 🤗 cya soon ! :)
Sanaya looked so pretty in that white salwar suit she wore for her performance with Shaheer.
She always gets to perform on old songs.

But that Diwali show on SP won't have old songs I suppose or will it? There aren't much good Diwali songs.

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Aanchal - Love your post!! 🤣 Powercut? Must be annoying to have lost the data, regarding the after marriage track, i wanna keep my fingers crossed, and wish with all my might, that its not gonna be the extremely cliched thingy :P 

I understand your point of view and i think CV's should go with marriage if they have something original in their mind, instead of the ghisa pita stuff, As its been only 4 months the show has been launched, i think the plot sketch must still be on, as when a show launches atleast the first 100 episodes are well-decided in advance :P IPK was a well-talked-about show months before its launch, so i will put my trust on that. Anyways for all we know it may be just a rumour, CV's are keen on not letting out anything regarding the future track :/
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipepe

Sanaya looked so pretty in that white salwar suit she wore for her performance with Shaheer.

She always gets to perform on old songs.

But that Diwali show on SP won't have old songs I suppose or will it? There aren't much good Diwali songs.

Yeah i agree she lukd angelic :) 
I don't mind old songs, they are simply magical ðŸ˜³ For Diwali, i think they would dance on good numbers, i mean latest ones..lets see, 2 weeks for that, SBS would let us know soon hopefully :)
I know! These people will not tell us anything.What drama they did during Shyam's track,the actor gave us some hint and then some another member from the team told something else.Even the articles were contradictory.
We have the immediate track too which isn't insignificant at all.Khushi sad or jealous because he hugged la back... 

Got this from the CG,Savage made it.

Now this is something I still like,more than like actually.Its cute.
Edited by Ipepe - 12 years ago
This reminds me,when is mohit's search of a new and different show going to end?

When SBS gave the news about mohit auditioning for a new show on SP,we all were so happy.Who knew that eventually San will do the show.
But its good that KSG is not the lead,nah I don't dislike him,just that I don't think KSG San look good together or do they?I am bad at imagining couples,may be I am imagining them as Armaan Gunjan.

Hey nb!
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
sad or jealous because he hugged la back ðŸ˜² Did i miss something? 

I got the PM from Savage ðŸ˜³ Wonderful creations from her, SaJan scenes always had this cute element in them in the first season. Infact right now side along i was watching season 1 SaJan scenes randomnly But i g2g now as its lunch time, Hope to catch u some other time Aanchal, it was nice catching up with u 🤗 

Bye Zee🤗
Din't you see the spoiler pics?