Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Hey Lori πŸ€— No worries, happens with me too :P

Did u catch San's dabba today on SBB ;P

Hey ZeeπŸ€—
No,I didn't
What did they show?😳

I think a marraige track is important,because we know Khushi won't fall in love with Arnav ,she is far from liking him,how will she even fall in love?

Arnav is strongly attracted towards Khushi and he doesn't like it,cause he doesn't believe in love,maybe that's why he is always so rude to Khushi
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Lori, nm It was abt San's secret to remaining Slim trim, despite having huge lunch baskets with her to the sets :P Barun was there too, i think the big boss segment and this one was taken at the same time. 
San said its the first time Barun ate something, otherwise she keeps insisting, but he doesn't accept :P

Lori, nm It was abt San's secret to remaining Slim trim, despite having huge lunch baskets with her to the sets :P Barun was there too, i think the big boss segment and this one was taken at the same time. 
San said its the first time Barun ate something, otherwise she keeps insisting, but he doesn't accept :P

LOL seriously,San is so slim
San is so cute man,not even health conciousπŸ˜†
Barun seems like a shy person
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Actually i agree with u Lori, marriage track is important, i dont think these two will ever fall in love otherwise πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Rumours have it Shyam would blame everything on Khushi, and Arnav would marry her to save his sister's marriage.
Now that doesnt make sense, with all the power and money, he can send her to any corner of the world far from sight :P 
Barun has really improved a lot  in terms of acting,but  he still needs to work on his dialogue delivery

Actually i agree with u Lori, marriage track is important, i dont think these two will ever fall in love otherwise πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Rumours have it Shyam would blame everything on Khushi, and Arnav would marry her to save his sister's marriage.
Now that doesnt make sense, with all the power and money, he can send her to any corner of the world far from sight :P 

Arnav is actually getting attracted towards her,but seems like he is in denial and he will never accept that because of his ego
Khushi-I don't even think she is attracted towards Arnav,she can't  imagine HIM as her husband,not even in her worst nightmare :p
LOL even my Mom said the same thing,it's quite predictable,although I agree with you when you say that he is rich enough to send her to any corner of the world,but then the story would end there :p
How can Anjali believe Shyam?I thought Khushi told her once that the name of the tenant who was staying in their house was also Shyam,how can she ignore that fact?

I am out nowπŸ˜†
Catch you later Zee