India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

BOUT UPDATES

suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Can someone tell me where the people who write the updates get the information from because I want to write the updates.  Mala I'm sorry you write horrible updates.

Anonymous Groupbie
Anonymous
Anonymous

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:32am | IP Logged

I think they watch the serial and then update? You are most welcome to write updates, but i think its very sweet of Mala to take out time and write updates for the rest of us..and we should be thankful to her for that.

If you feel you can take out the time and do so as well..thanks!

white_rose Senior Member
white_rose
white_rose

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Hi i get mala's update from another site...I surely wouldn't mind if you want to start posting your updates...i will just stop going to that site and pasting it on i-f.

~ white rose

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
The updates are however from people who see the show in India. The episode we are going to see tonight in US is already updated by noon. This means that you need to be able to update us before even it is aired in USBig smile.   
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
We need to be thankful to mala for keeping us updated with the show. Without her, we couldn't be updated w/ kusum like we are currently. If anyone wants to write updates for the show they are more than welcome to

-sai
cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
you people are all to offensive...i mean you should appreciate the work mala does for us.....taking the time to actually give us updates..suganain that was so cruel!?!?!....but if you truly think you can actually keep up like mala....go for it...but dont be RUDE!?!?!?!...
sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cndguju

you people are all to offensive...i mean you should appreciate the work mala does for us.....taking the time to actually give us updates..suganain that was so cruel!?!?!....but if you truly think you can actually keep up like mala....go for it...but dont be RUDE!?!?!?!...

I agree suganain that was kinda rude...I mean ok fine Mala's english isn't the best...but u still get the main idea...and she does it every day...there hasn't been one day since she's missed an update...I think it's really sweet of her to do that for us...I mean she might have a life too but she still takes the time out to update us...and u can understand her english you just gotta add some words of your own...and i mean i read the updates and watch the show...and her updates are really accurate...and i mean while i'm watching the show i start to understand better what Mala was saying...it's still understandable...we don't have any professional updaters...if u can update before Mala then sure go ahead...but she's got the advantage of watching it before you even wake up...

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Mala is our only hope and she's really cool
she takes to time to update
but if you can update that'd be gr8
but since you live in the US...well yeah it won't be advanced but you can make a detailed one for those who missed it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top