Gulaal

Vasant ki nahi, Meri hai!! Epi # 28 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Geeshu...never thought of this comparison dear...you are just superb...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-AnjalgGeeshukiran_trudecentchweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vasant ki nahi, Meri hai!! Epi # 28 (Page 3)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
^Ramya: we will continue our discussion on the caps thread. So Srush will post the caps thread and instead of discussing it on the EDT we will discuss on the new caps thread directly...but we will still be watching the epi at the same time...only difference will be that the discussion will be on the new caps thread...hope that makes sense...ConfusedConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Geeshukiran_trudecentchweetu

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Anjumanju..I just pmed Ramya telling her..Hope I also made senseLOL...Since yesterday this is creating confusion...
Accha when should I post...
The caps are ready/...Soch rahi hoon abhi daal du and post karu ki thread opens at 9 tomorrow...what say??? Embarrassed

Guys..do give me your takeEmbarrassed

AnjalgGeeshukiran_trudecentchweetu

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Srush...that would be good if you post it early...but we have to make sure that we will start the discussion only at 9 not before that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecentGeeshuchweetu

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Srushy: sounds good...post it now, we can start reserving and then start the EDT on the caps thread tomorrow at the usual time na?Embarrassed The Res parts will be for our daily analysis then...theekay na?

-Srushti-Geeshukiran_trudecentchweetu

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Srush..Hug
sorry for d chotu comment..Ouch
O loved d epi..n I didn't watched d epi..Confused
so..MB,unt,dushty are back to home..n MB annouves d happy news..n Dushty..got d taunts by revji..n revji wants to take revenge..Shocked
N then..both families..are printing cards..n n then baanting..so wedding preparations were on..Embarrassed
N kesu..has same view from d day1..dat gullu belongs to him only..Tongue
N then Ramu dabba phone laya hai..vassy ke liye..Confused
N then kesu asks..hain.Shocked.I can't marry gullu along with that unt..Cry
So..d evil family meetiing..Evil Smile
Haan..I loved n laughed at d fact..that actually kesu had same feeling for gullu from d day..he has made her his friend..LOLcompensation hai bhai..use Nirjadi..bulane keliye..WinkTongue
Loved d post srush..n caps..n love u to infinite infinity..Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-AnjalgGeeshuMR21kiran_trudecent

kiran_trudecent

IF-Rockerz

kiran_trudecent

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
wow wow wow lovely caps Clap n lovely GIF yaar Clap per srushu mere paas saray caps load hi nahi hue, i wonder y Confused n yar havent seen the epi, mummy, srushu mujhe maregi Embarrassed per yar now i saw the epi with the help of ur caps Big smile yes offcourse jitnay bhi load hue Confused per yar me happy shappy to see the caps, n yar i love it the way u go in each n every detail n take caps Big smile love love love it n ur captions r fantastic yar, i sort of die laughing LOL

n geeshu tu ne ramu ka GIF banaya, wah meri geeshudi Big smile keithu kahan hai Wink

love u srushu, geeshu Hug

-Srushti-AnjalgGeeshuchweetu

bioinfo

IF-Rockerz

bioinfo

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
he he he lovely caps Clapmujhe pata hai ab yahan koi nahi ayega to main aa gayi , danda padne ke chances kam hain naEmbarrassediss bar comments na kar pane ki galati net ki nahi ,MERI HAIEmbarrassed
shrush i loved the sunrise wala capStarand vassy with chotu wala capBig smile
geesh awesome gifClap

he he he sunsaan wiraan post pe comment dene mein kitna maza aata hai, he he he Embarrassed he he he he Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Anjalgchweetu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.