Gulaal

Vasant ki nahi, Meri hai!! Epi # 28 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Arrey, Kesu was not excited to see Raman because of brotherly love or anything...Kesu just wanted a gift...Raman was nothing more than Santa Claus for Kesu!! LOL Sunaa nahi, kitnee baaree meraa tohfaa meraa tohfaa poochthaa gayaa woh??LOL

*Edit*
Chota Kesu completely ruled the episode with all his "bhavishyavaani's na? This is just one facet of the pre-leap episodes that I love so much. We get to know so much about how Gulaal used to be but we also get such an amazing insight of the actual Gulaal Kesu relationship. Kesu had staked his clain on Gulaal the moment he saw her standing with her camel across from him at the village border...when he threw that stone at her, he was just reacting to what he had heard from the villagers and Dushy but in actuality he was completely intrigued and mesmerized by this "dushman kii beti" who had come over to enemy territory without a second thought...

His statement - Vasant bha ki nahii meri - was tinged with just a bit of arrogance, a bit of innocence, a bit of indignation and most of all...a bit of confidence. In Kesu's heart and mind, Gulaal was not coming as his Vasant bha's wife or his bhaabhi...nope, she was coming to Talsagara as his Gulaal! Poor Vasant, Revdi, Devika...little did they know that this guy was going to make true of the statement he had casually thrown outLOL Loved the way he was hanging on to MB during the puja ceremony...like you said..just like a little monkey!!LOL seemed like Vasant was the family bystander while Kesu kii shaadi ki cards were being written out...

We finally got to see Raman for the first time and his cheap mobile gift was just DeadLOL!! Loved Kesu's second bhavishyavaani - why can't Vasantbha and I get married to the same girl?? Waah waah...so now we know that Kesu grew up with the sole goal of getting married to his GulaalWink. MB was in the background laughing at his younger sons quick wit and adorable questions...arrey MB...wake up and smell the chai...this kid means what he says...he is going to make you cry over getting married to Gullu later on...sambhal jao!! Confused

Arrey this is just the beginning...abhi to Kesu has a lot more bhavishyavaani's in store for usWink

Edited by Anjalg - 02 October 2011 at 7:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-GeeshuMR21minizzkiran_trudecent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vasant ki nahi, Meri hai!! Epi # 28 (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Arrey, Kesu was not excited to see Raman because of brotherly love or anything...Kesu just wanted a gift...Raman was nothing but Santa Claus for Kesu!! LOL Sunaa nahi, kitnee baaree meraa tohfaa meraa tohfaa poochthaa gayaa woh??LOL

RES FOR COMMENTSEmbarrassed

hahaha that toh we already discussed na?? That Kesar wanted Gulaal only because of that mobileLOL

But apart from that...Kesar's genuine reaction, when Raman is back from jail does tell us that he preferred Raman...anyday over Dushyant...in the preleap epis you can see how badly Dushyant misbehaves with Kesar..catching him by throat and all that...while Raman was always the man behind the curtains..all sugarcoated from outside..and Kesar being the man blind as a bat could not see through Raman...ofcourse Post leap he had MORE reasons to hate Dushyant and side with Raman, as Vasant was not there he did try to find a elder brother in him...but preleap also tells you he is more atttached to Raman..morevover it is Raman who puts him on the ghodi and tells him that HE is the real dulha...ab aisa karega toh Kesar is gonna pledge his eternal loyalty and love (the leftover after Gulaal) to Raman naLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 01 October 2011 at 11:32pm

AnjalgGeeshuMR21minizzkiran_trudecent

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Anjalg

Arrey, Kesu was not excited to see Raman because of brotherly love or anything...Kesu just wanted a gift...Raman was nothing but Santa Claus for Kesu!! LOL Sunaa nahi, kitnee baaree meraa tohfaa meraa tohfaa poochthaa gayaa woh??LOL

RES FOR COMMENTSEmbarrassed

hahaha that toh we already discussed na?? That Kesar wanted Gulaal only because of that mobileLOL

But apart from that...Kesar's genuine reaction, when Raman is back from jail does tell us that he preferred Raman...anyday over Vasant...in the preleap epis you can see how badly Dushyant misbehaves with Kesar..catching him by throat and all that...while Raman was always the man behind the curtains..all sugarcoated from outside..and Kesar being the man blind as a bat could not see through Raman...ofcourse Post leap he had MORE reasons to hate Dushyant and side with Raman, as Vasant was not there he did try to find a elder brother in him...but preleap also tells you he is more atttached to Raman..morevover it is Raman who puts him on the ghodi and tells him that HE is the real dulha...ab aisa karega toh Kesar is gonna pledge his eternal loyalty and love (the leftover after Gulaal) to Raman naLOL

Oh really? I have missed out on some of the pre-leap episodes...especially the ones after Vassy'd death so I did not know that Dushy had mistreated KesuAngryAngryAngry but the difference between Dushy and Raman is pretty noticeable so I guess it all makes sense. Dushy never hid his feelings...he made it pretty clear to Gulaal that he had a thing for her soon after she got married etc. Raman on the other hand was quite sly na? I know that he is going to act all happy that Vasant is getting married to Gulaal but on the inside he is not better than JK..he hated Gulaal...he just did not show it. I can see why Kesu sided with Raman post leap...he hated Dushy and Raman kept feeding him all the wrong information. So basically Raman became the "good guy" or in Kesu's mind - the brother who has the right intentions.

Oh right...Raman did tell Kesu that he was the actual dulha during the baraat scene na? LOL!! That is the moment Kesu pledged his eternal loyalty to RamanLOL So basically a cheap mobile and make believe dulha is all it takes to get Kesu's love and loyalty...dekh le!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-prachuryaMR21minizzGeeshukiran_trudecent

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

I knew there was some door kaa rishtaa between JK and Talli!! Here you go...JK was Talli's Tandav teacherROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDid-Srushti-prachuryaMR21minizzGeeshukiran_trudecent

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Great title.Truly Kesar and Gulaal are soulmates both desperate to get married.Rab ne bana di Jodi kind of thingLOLLOLLOL.I loved the starting analogy of cake,bakery and other stuffBig smileWink.
The 'now' and 'will be' expressions of Motaba,so funny to look at.I was thinking the same thing while watching the scene"yep laugh it up people let's see if you have the same expressions on your face when he repats this same thing after 10 yrsLOLEmbarrassed.the early morning shot so beautiful.the DOP rightly deserved the award.to see such stuff on tv is so rare.PB and MB were a much in love couple and that is so nice to watch and I feel they wanted to show that as Panba rightly said earlier DV sometimes turns out to be a blessing in disguise and you might actually meet the love of your life which in PB and MB's case looks to be trueEmbarrassed.But Kesar got his romantic streak from his dad for which I am so glad.the Vasant- Kesar scene was so cute.there was so much love between them.
love this cap so muchHug

and I just love all of them in one frame...the future Generation of Talsagra, with Vasant towering them!

this cap is so cute.everyone is so happy here.

and that Vasant ki nahi meri line.I loved itWink.and truly as he later said in one of my fav scenes he had always considered his 'haq' on her without the tag of any relation.so Devika's line and his reaction is so perfect here.Ali was such a good actor naSmile
the CV's were so brilliant.they gave so many clues throughout the story was never about GV na it was always about GK and I have never seen this kind of thing being done on tv where they follow the story faithfully from beginning to end.and it haa to be applaudedClap

and that scene with JK Anjal rightly commented she is indeed Talli's tandav Guru.how could we not spot it?that cap is so funny.
the Revji and gulaal scene so emotional.Revji was a good father and he stood up for his daughter right till the end.actor is also good.
Raman was always the sly one.Dushyant could not pretend so much.his emotions betrayed his face.but Raman was a calculating and cold villainDeadBechara Kesar never realized his true face and is loving towards him all the time.
Mera lagan kab hoga!! My God..both of them are so desperate to get married..there Gulaal and in here this chhot

mera number kab aayega.beta wait for some more timeLOLboth despo people I tell you.I had to add this cause it's too cute.once again CVs put the foreshadowing here.and he does get married before Dushyant.fateSmile

and no one took him seriously na.his next comment was so cute I really wanted to pinch his golu molu cheeks.such innocent questions children ask sometimes.
lovely episode.this was quite lenghthy but I loved this episode cause of Kesuda and all the future foreshadowing and it was a happy episode.
Thanks Srushti for the excellent post and lovely capsHugClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-prachuryaAnjalgMR21Geeshukiran_trudecent

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

the effort and the dedicationClapClapand both the scenes timing is so accurate.good work

Edited by minizz - 01 October 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Anjalgkiran_trudecentGeeshu

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Updated...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecentGeeshu

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hey Srush lovely caps...excellent title to the post dearEmbarrassed
this epi has given so many hints to the future tracks...thats a different thing that we didnot get them when we are watching it beforeConfused...
dushy jealousy abt vassy n utt  toh ghaav pe namak chidakna chaalu kiya hai...
tera DOP toh aana hi hai...whether it is in the morning scene or in mirror scene...
loved how they showed contrast of expression on the two news...for some it is good n for some it is bad...
here comes kesudaEmbarrassed...ohhh just loved the way he comes first to vassy n also the whole bro-sis hug...
Rewa saying that gullu is now hamesha ke liye vassy ki hogayee...n bachcha toh kya kehtha hai vassy ki nahi meri haiDay Dreaming...sab log hasrahe hai...kya patha inko ki bachcha is very much serious abt itWink...
gullu n revji scene was superb...very emotional...revji asking her to forgive him in front of others...such a wonderful father...n then saying that he has stolen her things...n showing them...family hug...me loved it bherry much...
bachcha full on on MB head...n comes the entry of the epi...ramanLOLkesu asking mobile phone...raman telling when you get a girl to talk he will be getting it...bechara raman ko kya patha ki usse toh woh ladki mil gayee haiWink...bachcha kitna uthavla horaha hai gift ke liye...n raman telling that dushy is next one to get married...ab toh bachcha aanahi chaahye na...asking when he will be getting married...and comes raman saying that he will be getting married before dushy...so true na...it indeed happens...its also a hint that we never get...n comes the question from bachcha that why cant he n vassy marry one girl...and raman indeed gives a very good answer to kesu...but bachcha toh shaadi ke liye ithna uthavla horaha hai ki usse ab thak chaahne waali gift bhi nahi chaahiye...waah waah kesu...
many hints...many hints...just loving revisiting all the epis...

Hey srush...so on monday we will get the post and caps early so that we can start our discussion on that thread or we will continue with the same thread...

-Srushti-AnjalgGeeshuminizzkiran_trudecent

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.