hopehot

IF-Sizzlerz

hopehot

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Glad that I am not the only one confused.  Thank you Hug

LOL  M not confused about the rule.. but the way its being implemented ... Confused LOL

Yes - me too confused with the sameWink
i m also still confusedConfused
why does it matter if the forum is active or not?
if stuff is being moved from 1 forum then it should be moved from all forums ..that would be fair

@maaneet is the best

thanks for the link dear

and to the mods and people for having patience and answering

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafanGiraffidae-Mrs.MSK-undisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need help - read pg 8 (Page 8)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Giraffidae

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uluvmg-Mrs.MSK-undisclosed

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Suvi7884

You know, the rule is that i comes before e except after c
All rules have exceptions!Big smileLOL
Anyways, now look, IPKKND has also got that FF rule implemented...because, the same thing's happening there...too many FFs that are pushing back the discussion topics...but in forums like Havan or DLMH, there's barely any people, so FFs don't need to get moved..they're happy where they areLOL

We can discuss the English Alphabets and Thesauras all we want... it still doesnt change the fact..that.. a rule with exception is no rule at all EmbarrassedLOL

I m not concerned with which forum is fast n which is slow...! We are talking on principles here.. n we will get it settled if IF so desires to be FREE n FAIR Embarrassed
Then there are no rules at all, since all rules have exceptions...and if it doesn't then that is hitlergiri and I don't support thatEmbarrassedLOL
Anyways, the rule isn't all FFs get moved to FF section, its All forums that are overcrowded with FFs have to move them to the FF section..and that rule is getting followed properlyEmbarrassed
Vijay has said that it doesn't really affect if the ff is more than 10 days old...so just tell the FF writers to go slow and wait till their FF is 10 days old before completing 15 pagesLOL If that's possible...or talk to the DT or something...I guess then it will be all good..?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.MSK-undisclosed

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Then there are no rules at all, since all rules have exceptions...and if it doesn't then that is hitlergiri and I don't support thatEmbarrassedLOL
Anyways, the rule isn't all FFs get moved to FF section, its All forums that are overcrowded with FFs have to move them to the FF section..and that rule is getting followed properlyEmbarrassed
Vijay has said that it doesn't really affect if the ff is more than 10 days old...so just tell the FF writers to go slow and wait till their FF is 10 days old before completing 15 pagesLOL If that's possible...or talk to the DT or something...I guess then it will be all good..?

I guess.. we are talking to the DT only... u chose to take the lead n answer my post.. so i m only.. replying in KIND!Sleepy

N well then.. i guess the traffic system across the world n discipline will collapse.. if there are.. rules n exceptions... which automatically gives the option to someone ..to chose n do something which can be questioned at any point of time!! LoLz... LOL

That bit about not affecting i read...but with FFs of some forums moving.. the pages do go down.. so to say it doesnt affect is a bit.. difficult to digest.. in a circumstance when the DT is not giving us the details of parameters affecting the CM ranking.. unlike Celeb ranking..!! Wonder whats the big deal about it..that they have to keep it so SECRET...ConfusedLOL

KyunkiImafanGiraffidae-Mrs.MSK-undisclosed

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

This question remains to be answered as we are still losing the topics/pages on the Geet Forum.  We asked our mods about it and they said they have no clue, so looks like only Vijay Sir can confirm for us whether the optimization has been completed or not on the Geet forum.

Thanks again!

Okay so this is what Vijay have to say about your Qs:

optimization is completed but since we are now actively deleting the banned members
so during the sync time of threads it might not come at times. Also if the topic  is started by a banned member, it will gets deleted so that might also result in loss of post. 

About the FFs, like Vijay wrote in another thread, after 10 days it doesn't count as activity /view so it will not be a problem to move them out of section:) 

Perhaps one of you could PM Geet Dev Team with regards to fan fiction and asks them to keep the OSs on the forum since they will end at one point and FF can be moved to the FF section. I think DT will be fine as long as none misuse the rule about OS and write them in parts so it become like FF and forum will not be cluttered. So send them a polite PM and explain them and I will suggest one of you to PM and do NOT send out massive PM to the mods.  

Hope it solves the issues and thats all from my side:)

Edited by Aahaana - 27 October 2011 at 5:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

noodlesuluvmghopehot-Mrs.MSK-Giraffidaeundisclosed

Giraffidae

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

uluvmghopehot-Mrs.MSK-undisclosed

hopehot

IF-Sizzlerz

hopehot

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

This question remains to be answered as we are still losing the topics/pages on the Geet Forum.  We asked our mods about it and they said they have no clue, so looks like only Vijay Sir can confirm for us whether the optimization has been completed or not on the Geet forum.

Thanks again!

Okay so this is what Vijay have to say about your Qs:

optimization is completed but since we are now actively deleting the banned members
so during the sync time of threads it might not come at times. Also if the topic  is started by a banned member, it will gets deleted so that might also result in loss of post. 

About the FFs, like Vijay wrote in another thread, after 10 days it doesn't count as activity /view so it will not be a problem to move them out of section:) 

Perhaps one of you could PM Geet Dev Team with regards to fan fiction and asks them to keep the OSs on the forum since they will end at one point and FF can be moved to the FF section. I think DT will be fine as long as none misuse the rule about OS and write them in parts so it become like FF and forum will not be cluttered. So send them a polite PM and explain them and I will suggest one of you to PM and do NOT send out massive PM to the mods.  

Hope it solves the issues and thats all from my side:)

thanks for that and ur patience plus time Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

undisclosed

IF-Addictz

undisclosed

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

@aahaana...you rock!!!!!!!!...thanks so much for getting us the answers we were waiting forThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top