Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Craziest_MG

IF-Sizzlerz

Craziest_MG

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Thanks you made this topic...
Few weeks back i had made a post where i mentioned abt the number of pages decreasing on Geet forum...but we dint get any answer...

Another impt thing is abt ff/ss/os...other forums are getting benefit of this...coz their ff/ss are not moved to other forum...

Cant we have fanfiction forums for all channels...it will be easier...
If ff's of geet forum are moved to the ff forum then why this is not done with other forums...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoNoorFatimaKyunkiImafan-Priti11-Giraffidaeibelieveinpinkx-affy-xundisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need help - read pg 8 (Page 5)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uluvmg

IF-Rockerz

uluvmg

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
thanks for pm & its good topic about ffs to be solved as early as possible.. & i also notice that some of the pages decreasing on geet forum...Shocked  we are trying our level best on forum for GHSP cm & Gurti ranking..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafansptrnoGiraffidaeundisclosed

divareena

IF-Sizzlerz

divareena

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
hi

Its not fair that GHSP's pages and posts are missing. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafanGiraffidaeundisclosed

MishtyShona

IF-Sizzlerz

MishtyShona

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thanks for the PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giraffidaeundisclosed

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafanGiraffidaeundisclosed

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thank you for opening the thread TM..

And thank you for all the clarifications and answers. I just want to tell that we at Geet forum are very happy for being one of top shows on CM. The problem isn't that we don't appreciate the fact that we are #2, we dislike the fact that our efforts are not being counted. We work very passionately to keep our forum active and our show #1. So things like posts not appearing, pages not moving, posts being lost affects our spirits and its not fair for a show that has the highest activity to not be acknowledged for it.

I would absolutely appreciate if we get some clarifications on our concerns. Agar koshish dil aur jaan se ki ho to rang bhi ghehra hoga esa hum maante hai par agar esa na ho to dil to sabhi ka toot ta hai aur dil tootne pe aawaj jarur uthti hai. So please understand and don't take our concerns as a complain but a issue that needs some attention.

Thank you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Giraffidaeundisclosed

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
GHSP isn't the only forum in which the FFs have been removed.
MJHT, DMG and PKYEK are also in the list.
I'm sure IPKKND will soon join the bandwagon, because our forum has begun to get a lot of FFs too, but it's not that bad. Yet.
And yes, all the forums do have the same rules. I've read them :P
Um, and about the pages not increasing...I don't know why you guys think that, but all the pages have a certain amount of topics..count them carefully, and you'll notice...so to fill a page up, you need to make topics to fill up the limit of that page.
So say, if the limit is 18 threads, and the last page has 3, then you need 15 more :D I don't know what the limit is, though, so you'll have to do the counting.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Well... while.. principally what Aahana  is saying is correct that FF should be shifted to its respective Section but why are rules not UNIFORM across all sections????

Losing active topics.. n pages is affecting the rankings...so i think.. rule should be such that it doesnt BENEFIT someone.. while not AFFECTING the others!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafanNoorFatimauluvmghopehotGiraffidaekirti_fijiundisclosed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top