Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

need help - read pg 8 (Page 4)

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoNoorFatimauluvmgleverneundisclosed

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

thanks for making the post ...  i hope we will get solution 2 our problem ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoGiraffidaeundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smileyface

guys all forums have the same rules...the reason why geet forum (picking this one since this is the one everyone is talking about lmao) has topics moved ie Fanfics and such...its because its one of the most active forums on the site...and the fact that there are soo many ff's and Os's and other written works  all the discussion topics are moved to like pg 20...and yeah im sure all works must be really great...but people need to understand not everyone comes to read ff's most people wanna join topics and discuss stuff about the show..which they can't do since they have to go through pages and pages until they find a topic. And really there is a reason we have a FF section so its best to put ff's there...yeah definitely...many forums didnt move their works...but its because they arent as active...and even if they are...people have the same or more discussion topics rather then mostly having ff's and such...so yeah. that is what i think is up...so getting worked up about it is of no use...and don't lose hope for ur forum just cause of some rating =)

Like meli said...im sure all forums have the same rules..its not like one is favored over the other...its just some have a lot more activity when it comes to creative work instead of discussions and one of the main reasons people come to the show forum is  for discussions u know but they cant do it cause ff's take over...and so it gets moved to the FF section...thats all...nothing else =)

hershi

actualy it was cleared up by aahaana that the dev teams for GHSP came to the decision of moving the FF's because our forum is one of the most active...this is actualy not a rule it is the exception...and that is really not the problem...the real problem is that while the FF's count towards other forum's activity...it is not counting towards GHSP Forum's activity...

also mr. vijay has also confirmed that some of our posts and pages were not showing up because of some program...something we didn't know and also may have affected activity ratings...we just want to know whats going on...

KyunkiImafansptrnoMaya_P

Smileyface Viewbie
Smileyface
Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
^^ thats what i mean...the DT decides about that...because the forum has a vast amount of ff's they gotta move it so room can be made for discussions...i think the problem is people arent making enough discussion topics...so should have more of those then ffs =) And ok its moved...so instead of worrying about that..we should make more interesting topics that will help us get more members =D

but again geet is like number 2 which is really good =) so i dunno what the issue is...but again...im sure u all know what u are talking about so i shall leave it at that...geet is one of the best shows on television...it is number 2 on the forum..which is a big deal...i think people should be happy about that instead of being upset about something small  =) u guys are doing a really good job with keeping that forum active...and i think it would be even more active if u had a lot more discussion topics too...so what if another show is number 1? ur show is one of the top ones as well...and thats all that matters...so be happy and enjoy it  =D 

hershi

sptrnoGiraffidaeundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smileyface

^^ thats what i mean...the DT decides about that...because the forum has a vast amount of ff's they gotta move it so room can be made for discussions...i think the problem is people arent making enough discussion topics...so should have more of those then ffs =) And ok its moved...so instead of worrying about that..we should make more interesting topics that will help us get more members =D

but again geet is like number 2 which is really good =) so i dunno what the issue is...but again...im sure u all know what u are talking about so i shall leave it at that...geet is one of the best shows on television...it is number 2 on the forum..which is a big deal...i think people should be happy about that instead of being upset about something small  =) u guys are doing a really good job with keeping that forum active...and i think it would be even more active if u had a lot more discussion topics too...so what if another show is number 1? ur show is one of the top ones as well...and thats all that matters...so be happy and enjoy it  =D 

hershi
#1 and #2 is not the issue...its how the CM points come to be...and as for discussion topics...that is actualy what we are wondering about also...as the TM mentioned...we make so many yet they don't show up and our pages don't move...vijay said why that was also (see page 1)...there is no hard feelings...we just want the criteria to be clear...we did the same with regards to the television celebrity rankings  too and we are clear regarding those now...we want the same for CM too...

Edited by undisclosed - 22 October 2011 at 6:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyfaceKyunkiImafansptrnoMaya_PuluvmgAmoureux

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyfacesptrnoNoorFatimauluvmgKyunkiImafanhopehotAmoureuxundisclosed

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I agree...Thanks for making the post

I hope problem gets solved soon !!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafansptrnoGiraffidaeundisclosed

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Ok after reading all this i am sure that our topics are getting deleted or something is def wrong..i guess 2 weeks back sunday the pages on the geet forum decreased by 3 pages it takes a lot of time now a days to move the pages and when it decreases we all are left heart broken.. After all we want to spend some time here leaving all other problems aside and enjoy the forum but if such things happen it makes no sense to make topics or participate in discussions..moreover most of ma time in the afternoon is spend on chatting with friends in the fanfictions section so i need to know that its helping in the rankings or no else i'l bring all ma friends to open a seperate discussion thread in the main forum to increase the rankings..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafansptrnoNoorFatimaGiraffidaeundisclosed

Go to top