Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

need help - read pg 8 (Page 3)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

thanks so much aahaana for being so kind as to answer our questions...thanks to TM for asking ...and thanks mishty for requesting further clarification...now its clear that with the new criteria for chaskameter rankings our forum is at a disadvantage in this regard...i also hope that we can help our forum be correctly represented...if FF's are counted towards other forum's  rankings ...then it should be counted towards GHSP forum rankings tooThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafansptrnoMaya_Puluvmg-Mrs.MSK-Giraffidae

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Hey friends,

I understand all of you want your favorite forum to top the CM chart but we have to understand one thing. GSHP forum is one of the active forums so FF getting moved doesn't really affect much, because members open many interesting topics daily. From what I know, that rule doesn't just apply for Geet forum but also PKYEK forum. About the other forums, some barely have FFs while some are not active so important topics will be on the first few pages and not be overloaded with FFs. The decisions from both forums DT are fair though many of you wouldn't agree with me..LOLLOL 

But just remember at the end of the day, what matters is the discussion on our favorite shows and the fun we have, so please do not let the CM rank affect anything!Embarrassed

sptrnoMehek25uluvmg-Mrs.MSK-Giraffidaeundisclosed

sptrno IF-Rockerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Even I'm from Geet hui sabse parayi forum and even i'm confused about so many things regarding CM rankings...

@Ktprocks...thank u so much dear for the much-needed topic bcuz even i was so confused...

@Aahaana...thank u so much dear for the clarifications...it really helped us a lot...

@Maaneet-is-best...thank u so much Mishti dear for ur pm and for ur questions regarding CM rankings...atleast now some of our confusions got cleared yaar!

We really hope that all forums have the same rules regarding Chaska meter rankings so that is is fair for everyone's favourite shows, characters, actors and fans...

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
Spandana

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafanMaya_PMehek25uluvmg-Mrs.MSK-Giraffidaeundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

The primary reason for this is that we are in the process of optimizing our database  in batches so that is the reason why some of the posts are not temporarily not visible while the system is working on that.

Regards

Vijay Sir - is the optimizing still going on, on the Geet forum or is it finished?
Thanks.
so now we are clear about the FF's...but what about this point?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafanuluvmgGiraffidae-Mrs.MSK-

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafansptrnoMaya_PuluvmgNoorFatimahopehot-Mrs.MSK-undisclosed

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey friends,

I understand all of you want your favorite forum to top the CM chart but we have to understand one thing. GSHP forum is one of the active forums so FF getting moved doesn't really affect much, because members open many interesting topics daily. From what I know, that rule doesn't just apply for Geet forum but also PKYEK forum. About the other forums, some barely have FFs while some are not active so important topics will be on the first few pages and not be overloaded with FFs. The decisions from both forums DT are fair though many of you wouldn't agree with me..LOLLOL 

But just remember at the end of the day, what matters is the discussion on our favorite shows and the fun we have, so please do not let the CM rank affect anything!Embarrassed

Hello Aahanna,
Thanks for sticking with meLOL  I truly appreciate your patienceClap

Since Vijay Sir is spending so much time on enhancing the CM ranking, we look forward to seeing how our show is doing and if it does affect usCool

We definitely need a "fair" rule put in place.  Hope this is not too much to ask forConfused
Who decides that a forum is active enough to start moving their FFs?...obviously if Geet forum is so active that FF's have to be moved ...then their points for activity should reflect this much in the CM rankings also...

I am not as brave as you to mention any shows here, because I will be bashed left-right-centerShocked.

Thanks againHug

I agree with Mish here...

first of all if we r told to promote the show on facebook  and then make unique interesting topics  to increase the CM...obviously GHSPians will do anything for their CM to be 1..and we have all been doing just that...if the point is to have only discussions about our show and actors then we should not have been misguided on the CM and been encouraged to do certain things just for CM...now what frustrates us is that we all know how GHSP has the highest activity...but the points for activity was lower.and now when we asked how come our pages didn't move .we r told that there was a problem.so don't we have the right to know that there was a problem which may have decreased the activity...we will accept our position with open hand if it's fair game...but things r pointing that this may not be a fair game and that's y we r making this a big deal...hope  that we r not used as toys...sorry had to take the frustration out

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafansptrnoNoorFatimahopehot-Mrs.MSK-

Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Even I'm from Geet hui sabse parayi forum and even i'm confused about so many things regarding CM rankings...

@Ktprocks...thank u so much dear for the much-needed topic bcuz even i was so confused...

@Aahaana...thank u so much dear for the clarifications...it really helped us a lot...

@Maaneet-is-best...thank u so much Mishti dear for ur pm and for ur questions regarding CM rankings...atleast now some of our confusions got cleared yaar!

We really hope that all forums have the same rules regarding Chaska meter rankings so that is is fair for everyone's favourite shows, characters, actors and fans...

Thanks a lot...

Regards,
Spandana
Thanx all for the clarifications. But I too have been having doubts about the fairness of CM rankings. Hope this matter is resolved soon. I too am a true Maneetian and as such want to see the show at the top always. And the reason is that it deserves to be at the top. So I sincerely hope that henceforth the rankings are done in a fair way and without any bias towards any other show or channel. 

I always knew that the TRP rankings were biased but did not expect the IF rankings also to go that way.

KyunkiImafansptrnoMaya_P-Mrs.MSK-Giraffidaeundisclosed

Smileyface Viewbie
Smileyface
Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
guys all forums have the same rules...the reason why geet forum (picking this one since this is the one everyone is talking about lmao) has topics moved ie Fanfics and such...its because its one of the most active forums on the site...and the fact that there are soo many ff's and Os's and other written works  all the discussion topics are moved to like pg 20...and yeah im sure all works must be really great...but people need to understand not everyone comes to read ff's most people wanna join topics and discuss stuff about the show..which they can't do since they have to go through pages and pages until they find a topic. And really there is a reason we have a FF section so its best to put ff's there...yeah definitely...many forums didnt move their works...but its because they arent as active...and even if they are...people have the same or more discussion topics rather then mostly having ff's and such...so yeah. that is what i think is up...so getting worked up about it is of no use...and don't lose hope for ur forum just cause of some rating =)

Like meli said...im sure all forums have the same rules..its not like one is favored over the other...its just some have a lot more activity when it comes to creative work instead of discussions and one of the main reasons people come to the show forum is  for discussions u know but they cant do it cause ff's take over...and so it gets moved to the FF section...thats all...nothing else =)

hershi

Edited by Smileyface - 22 October 2011 at 5:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoGiraffidaeundisclosed

Go to top