Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Okay so this is what Vijay have to say about your Qs:

optimization is completed but since we are now actively deleting the banned members
so during the sync time of threads it might not come at times. Also if the topic  is started by a banned member, it will gets deleted so that might also result in loss of post. 

About the FFs, like Vijay wrote in another thread, after 10 days it doesn't count as activity /view so it will not be a problem to move them out of section:) 

Perhaps one of you could PM Geet Dev Team with regards to fan fiction and asks them to keep the OSs on the forum since they will end at one point and FF can be moved to the FF section. I think DT will be fine as long as none misuse the rule about OS and write them in parts so it become like FF and forum will not be cluttered. So send them a polite PM and explain them and I will suggest one of you to PM and do NOT send out massive PM to the mods.  

Hope it solves the issues and thats all from my side:)

Thank you so much again🤗, we appreciate your patience👏 and for taking our questions to Vijay Sir and updating us👏 I will PM our DT 😃

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Okay so this is what Vijay have to say about your Qs:

optimization is completed but since we are now actively deleting the banned members
so during the sync time of threads it might not come at times. Also if the topic  is started by a banned member, it will gets deleted so that might also result in loss of post. 

About the FFs, like Vijay wrote in another thread, after 10 days it doesn't count as activity /view so it will not be a problem to move them out of section:) 

Perhaps one of you could PM Geet Dev Team with regards to fan fiction and asks them to keep the OSs on the forum since they will end at one point and FF can be moved to the FF section. I think DT will be fine as long as none misuse the rule about OS and write them in parts so it become like FF and forum will not be cluttered. So send them a polite PM and explain them and I will suggest one of you to PM and do NOT send out massive PM to the mods.  

Hope it solves the issues and thats all from my side:)

thanks for that and ur patience plus time 😃
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@aahaana...you rock!!!!!!!!...thanks so much for getting us the answers we were waiting for👍🏼