Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont get one thing...that cant we even ask to clear our doubts n queries...????
Why do people think that we are jealous...???
Oh com'on...we are enough mature people ...
Its just that earlier we never knew abt these thing...coz we never faced such things...but now when we've got some doubts...we are asking to clear them...that's it...Edited by Vidushi89 - 12 years ago
faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KTPROCKS

hi i m from Geet forum

we all from Geet Forum have notice that some of our pages and posts are missing

we need a answer to why there has been this problem with our forum

thanks

hey me too from Geet forum & had the same problem yesterday & i was so confused that what's wrong ???? i realized that when yesterday i made a post & after 5 or 4 minutes it was missing πŸ˜†
hope potimizing the database is over now 
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Well... while.. principally what Aahana  is saying is correct that FF should be shifted to its respective Section but why are rules not UNIFORM across all sections????

Losing active topics.. n pages is affecting the rankings...so i think.. rule should be such that it doesnt BENEFIT someone.. while not AFFECTING the others!

But not all forums are that crowded with FFs that they have to be moved..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

But not all forums are that crowded with FFs that they have to be moved..

How can there be a RULE with EXCEPTIONS.. whats the point in having Rules then??  πŸ˜†
faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Geet forum is one of the active forums here and by having so many fan fictions and one shot,  important discussions topics get pushed back many pages and first pages will just be flooded it with  full of FFs. Hence the Geet Dev team decided to move it to Fan fiction forum after they pass over 15 pages meaning, activity would have already been counted for the CM rating.  

thank you so much for the response we are very thankful you πŸ˜Š
Edited by faria86 - 12 years ago
faria86 thumbnail
hey maneetians gotta go i have a hectic day yaar 
will read all comments when i got free hopefully will get free todayπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
to know what are the rules & will do comment on CM too 
till date take Maaneetians & ha we need to work hard
Maaaneet rocks !

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

How can there be a RULE with EXCEPTIONS.. whats the point in having Rules then??  πŸ˜†

Glad that I am not the only one confused.  Thank you πŸ€—
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Glad that I am not the only one confused.  Thank you πŸ€—

πŸ˜†  M not confused about the rule.. but the way its being implemented ... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  M not confused about the rule.. but the way its being implemented ... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Yes - me too confused with the sameπŸ˜‰
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@Suvi7884...we know that it takes 18 posts to increase a page...we have actualy counted😳...we try to keep as much track as possible so that when we raise these kinds of concerns we know why we say them...our pages are not moving in relation to the # of topics openned...and many members have noticed their topics dissapear...mr vijay has said that their is an optimization of the database going on in batches (see page one)...which proves that our concerns were well founded...and now we would like to know if the said optimization is done...the FF's issue is actualy an extention of the TM's original question...and we are clear on that rule...though not clear why all forum's do not have to implement it the way we do...

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago