Posted: 12 years ago
hi i m from Geet forum

we all from Geet Forum have notice that some of our pages and posts are missing

we need a answer to why there has been this problem with our forum

thanks

Hey,

same thing  happened with me yesterday, some of my thread went missing but today, they were there again.

Also some of the members post may have been decreased cause trashbin with all of the deleted posts has been deleted for permanently.  

Hi,

The primary reason for this is that we are in the process of optimizing our database  in batches so that is the reason why some of the posts are not temporarily not visible while the system is working on that.

Regards
Originally posted by KTPROCKS

hi i m from Geet forum

we all from Geet Forum have notice that some of our pages and posts are missing

we need a answer to why there has been this problem with our forum

thanks

Me too from Geet forum & I agree with you👍🏼 - Thanks for asking this question🤗

I want to know why on some forums, the pages are moving very fast after 5-6 topics are opened, the page increments and on Geet forum - we don't get a page increment even after 15 topics are opened, sometimes 20 topics, I am really confused😕

Also wanted to know why in our forum the FFs, OSs, etc. get moved to the FF forum, while other shows have them on their forum itself. This is a loss in activity for us😕
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

The primary reason for this is that we are in the process of optimizing our database  in batches so that is the reason why some of the posts are not temporarily not visible while the system is working on that.

Regards

Vijay Sir - is the optimizing still going on, on the Geet forum or is it finished?
Thanks.
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Also wanted to know why in our forum the FFs, OSs, etc. get moved to the FF forum, while other shows have them on their forum itself. This is a loss in activity for us😕

Geet forum is one of the active forums here and by having so many fan fictions and one shot,  important discussions topics get pushed back many pages and first pages will just be flooded it with  full of FFs. Hence the Geet Dev team decided to move it to Fan fiction forum after they pass over 15 pages meaning, activity would have already been counted for the CM rating.  

Originally posted by Aahaana

Geet forum is one of the active forums here and by having so many fan fictions and one shot,  important discussions topics get pushed back many pages and first pages will just be flooded it with  full of FFs. Hence the Geet Dev team decided to move it to Fan fiction forum after they pass over 15 pages meaning, activity would have already been counted for the CM rating.  

What about the activity after the 15 pages, are we losing that then😕

You will not lose anything but it will be unfair for members who visit GF to read discussions topics find forum flooded with FFs cause of the CM rank and we have got fan fiction forum for an purpose.

I am not sure however my personal observation does tell me, old topics don't count much for the CM rating. Only Vijay bhai can clarify it tho:)

Originally posted by Aahaana

You will not lose anything but it will be unfair for members who visit GF to read discussions topics find forum flooded with FFs cause of the CM rank and we have got fan fiction forum for an purpose.

I am not sure however my personal observation does tell me, old topics don't count much for the CM rating. Only Vijay bhai can clarify it tho:)

Thanks so much for responding to my questions, I appreciate the timely response🤗
I am still confused, because there are other forums with FFs that have reached 90 pages & are still on the forum, not moved to FF - that is what seems unfair😕 

You actually ask one of my questions yourself - I was also wondering whether responding to old topics counts as activity for that week or not & if not, what is the cut-off😕

I hope you don't think I am crazy asking all these questions😆
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Me too from Geet forum & I agree with you👍🏼 - Thanks for asking this question🤗

I want to know why on some forums, the pages are moving very fast after 5-6 topics are opened, the page increments and on Geet forum - we don't get a page increment even after 15 topics are opened, sometimes 20 topics, I am really confused😕

my questions also, even after opening several topics nothing happens