IF-Rockerz

KTPROCKS

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
hi i m from Geet forum

we all from Geet Forum have notice that some of our pages and posts are missing

we need a answer to why there has been this problem with our forum

thanks

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

weepymisspearl77Armu4evasindu_gurtisptrnoMaya_PKyunkiImafandrdee142itsmylifebossManali_IamGCianshradzzuluvmg_Darling_renjini263AmoureuxSaamsAsmi13bharkhaZsterRose..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815divareenafaria86-MaanKiThush-MocoCocokirti_fijiGiraffidaebobby13rocksdewdropredx-affy-xundisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need help - read pg 8" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Hey,

same thing  happened with me yesterday, some of my thread went missing but today, they were there again.

Also some of the members post may have been decreased cause trashbin with all of the deleted posts has been deleted for permanently.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiitsmylifebosssptrnouluvmg_Darling_renjini263AmoureuxSaams-MaanKiThush-Giraffidaeundisclosed

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hi,

The primary reason for this is that we are in the process of optimizing our database  in batches so that is the reason why some of the posts are not temporarily not visible while the system is working on that.

Regards

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

RK_arshasindu_gurtisptrnoKyunkiImafanrenjini263itsmylifebossManali_IamGCianZsterRoseAmoureux-MaanKiThush-GiraffidaeMocoCocoundisclosed

Giraffidae

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaMaya_PsptrnoKyunkiImafandrdee142uluvmgrenjini263SaamsZsterRoseAsmi13rahmona_pakswefaria86-MaanKiThush-kirti_fijidewdropredx-affy-xundisclosed

Giraffidae

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

renjini263drdee142KyunkiImafansptrnoMaya_P-MaanKiThush-kirti_fijidewdropredundisclosed

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Also wanted to know why in our forum the FFs, OSs, etc. get moved to the FF forum, while other shows have them on their forum itself. This is a loss in activity for usConfused

Geet forum is one of the active forums here and by having so many fan fictions and one shot,  important discussions topics get pushed back many pages and first pages will just be flooded it with  full of FFs. Hence the Geet Dev team decided to move it to Fan fiction forum after they pass over 15 pages meaning, activity would have already been counted for the CM rating.  

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazKyunkiImafansptrnodrdee142itsmylifebossrenjini263jyoti06rahmona_pakswefaria86SaamsAsmi13kirti_fijiGiraffidaeundisclosed

Giraffidae

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142renjini263KyunkiImafansptrnofaria86Saams-MaanKiThush-kirti_fijiundisclosed

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

You will not lose anything but it will be unfair for members who visit GF to read discussions topics find forum flooded with FFs cause of the CM rank and we have got fan fiction forum for an purpose.

I am not sure however my personal observation does tell me, old topics don't count much for the CM rating. Only Vijay bhai can clarify it tho:)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazKyunkiImafansptrnodrdee142renjini263ZsterRosefaria86-MaanKiThush-Giraffidaekirti_fijiundisclosed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top