Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

san2471

san2471

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muse10

In the presentation of rag Jog, I found Nitin the best.

I was kind of sad to see that Nitin did not get a single individual compliment from SRK. (did I miss anything? I am not sure because I did miss a few minutes.)
No he did...he liked all of them and infact he spent a lot of time with Nitin's parents and touched his mother's feet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nitin Should Win (Page 4)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

san2471

san2471

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

I wanted Nitin to win the finals as he was the most deserving.Chalega..it does not matter who takes the trophy.In srgmp show generally the most deserving never wins.Expected.
But the one who does not win is the won who is successful!! I would rather see Nitin successful for life and win many many awards rather than just end at a lIttle Champ at 14.  Hemant Brijwasi has sunk without trace wheras Yatharth is going great guns...Our Nitin and Salman will do well...they deserve it

sahichal

Groupbie

sahichal

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
u wr always against azmat who won. I am proud of it being his fan.

I am fan of Nitin too  who did less mistakes than others. Nitin should do more riyaz and increase range or he should not attend competitions.
I hope that he would be seen in Bollywood soon. Nitin should be first runner up at least in these three but not winner.

I  still feel that Niladri is real winner.

muse10

muse10

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by san2471

Originally posted by muse10

In the presentation of rag Jog, I found Nitin the best.

I was kind of sad to see that Nitin did not get a single individual compliment from SRK. (did I miss anything? I am not sure because I did miss a few minutes.)
No he did...he liked all of them and infact he spent a lot of time with Nitin's parents and touched his mother's feet

Thank you. That makes me feel good. I did not want the guy leaving the show with a feeling of being unappreciated by the famous guest.

khushiramsharma

khushiramsharma

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by san2471

Originally posted by shahina90

Originally posted by sahichal

Nitin and salman needs lot of training who were over-hyped by the judges giving bad consequences now.
you are kinda ryt! they doo sing veryyy well! but were overhyped especially Nitin! but personally at the end Nitin became better and i wanted him to come second!
You make me laugh with your comment...that Nitin is over hyped. Thanks a ton for that. Well the one who wins is the one who is overhyped and in this case it is clear who that was..By the way, sucess is at the doorstep for both Nitin and Salman and Azmat can start improving his speech meanwhile...

In singing, Azmat always is wonderful. Dont mix up talking and singing. Your negative comments forced others to write the same thing mostly whereas you do not know that other member is
also fan of your favorite.
Shahina90 is fan of Nitin and me as well but you do not want that Nitin should improve.
OK  u r right.  Enjoy and b happy. 

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
FOlks stop this argument...COntest is over...Azmat won..Winning or losing does not it all ends there...Pls stop it...Support your own favorite but no need to put other one down...Move on...No one can change the results...

Have fun and stop arguing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Fantasy_shootingstar27

_Fantasy_

_Fantasy_

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

FOlks stop this argument...COntest is over...Azmat won..Winning or losing does not it all ends there...Pls stop it...Support your own favorite but no need to put other one down...Move on...No one can change the results...

Have fun and stop arguing..
Exactly! Whinging over who should've won and who didn't deserve isn't going to change the results...

I do however find it funny how people are saying Nitin needed to improve  and practice more and blah di blah... Implying that Azmat doesn't need to, when its quite evident that he still has a long way to go professionally, his pronounciation, speech, tuning, expressions - everything needs improvement... Even Alka Yagnik told him so many times that he must open his mouth a little more so his words are clear...

But this is how it is, he will be more encouraged by winning, the other two will be more encouraged by losing so that they can now prove themselves..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

khushiramsharma

khushiramsharma

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I have some favorites.
Nobody pointed out any mistake of Azmat till zee tv got top 4.
Why?
And as soon as zee tv got top four, majority want azmat to win
but some not.
Alka got calls that y azmat was eliminated.
He showed has talent once more and came through wild card.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.