Page 4 Page 5

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika21

Originally posted by JaspalToronto

at khushiramsharma

What else you want me disclose about myself? I post comments using my real name and name of my city. I'm not like you you create 10's of MID everyday and get banned.LOL You forced me to use that language by bashing Nitin on his appreciation thread. For your kind information I have nothing agaist anyone and I have better things to do than arguing with people on I-F.
Please leave people alone and post your comments. Azmat, Salman or Nitin all have the same heart and soul and India love them.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Anamlika ji,

Bhai app kaha Eid ka chand ho gayee thi.Smile Aaj puree ek saal bad apkee darshan huyee hai. Its really nice to see you here.
It was a great show indeed. Hope you had followed from start to the end. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amukta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nitin Should Win (Page 3)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushiramsharma

khushiramsharma

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
sardar mujhe naa teree dhotee naa kurtaa naa.
FYI, my id was banned firstly only being a
newbie.
You threatened at that time not me. After that I abused.

If you think that this is good, then, no child will take birth
in the world.

Truth is never bashing. Nitin is from my culture and my tradition, moreover same caste.  I just  wrote in a very simple language that
he should sing in little bit high note which is impossible for him as
this needs lot of practice.

I love nitin very much.  You made me frustrated. I want that nitin
should get a playback singer position in bollywood immediately.

He got little bit votes. why?

Why u wr his fan, that I know but I was not hypnotized with those
few harkats and burkiyan.

He was over-hyped because of that one or two heart touching
burkiyan.   It is not competition. In competition, from beginning
to end, all mistakes must be pointed out. Accordingly, he was
not fit for grand finale.

In these three, he is definitely first runner up.

Who were the judges and who were top two, it is not mystery. You know it.

Azmat is strongest and my favorite but I am fan of nitin too.
You never gave me chance to say that. You started threatening. There are many Jaspals in Toronto. And there are more Torontos in world.
I damn care. I damn interested to see you. You can threat your street children only.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Khushiram ji

it is Harkat and murkiyaan not burkiyaan...Just FYI.

Anamika21

Goldie

Anamika21

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika21

at khushiramsharma

What else you want me disclose about myself? I post comments using my real name and name of my city. I'm not like you you create 10's of MID everyday and get banned.LOL You forced me to use that language by bashing Nitin on his appreciation thread. For your kind information I have nothing agaist anyone and I have better things to do than arguing with people on I-F.
Please leave people alone and post your comments. Azmat, Salman or Nitin all have the same heart and soul and India love them.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Anamlika ji,

Bhai app kaha Eid ka chand ho gayee thi.Smile Aaj puree ek saal bad apkee darshan huyee hai. Its really nice to see you here.
It was a great show indeed. Hope you had followed from start to the end. 

Thanks Jaspalji. I did not watch the show from start to end. Just watched sometimes.

JasToronto

musica10

musica10

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I would have been happier if Salman or Nitin won.
Well congrats to Azmat anyways.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san2471PurrrfectDabulls23

shahina90

Groupbie

shahina90

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahichal

Nitin and salman needs lot of training who were over-hyped by the judges giving bad consequences now.
you are kinda ryt! they doo sing veryyy well! but were overhyped especially Nitin! but personally at the end Nitin became better and i wanted him to come second!

muse10

muse10

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
In the presentation of rag Jog, I found Nitin the best.

I was kind of sad to see that Nitin did not get a single individual compliment from SRK. (did I miss anything? I am not sure because I did miss a few minutes.)

Dabulls23

san2471

san2471

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahina90

Originally posted by sahichal

Nitin and salman needs lot of training who were over-hyped by the judges giving bad consequences now.
you are kinda ryt! they doo sing veryyy well! but were overhyped especially Nitin! but personally at the end Nitin became better and i wanted him to come second!
You make me laugh with your comment...that Nitin is over hyped. Thanks a ton for that. Well the one who wins is the one who is overhyped and in this case it is clear who that was..By the way, sucess is at the doorstep for both Nitin and Salman and Azmat can start improving his speech meanwhile...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.