Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

amukta

IF-Dazzler

amukta

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I wanted Nitin to win the finals as he was the most deserving.Chalega..it does not matter who takes the trophy.In srgmp show generally the most deserving never wins.Expected.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

muse10lotus1963san2471miggieJasTorontoDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nitin Should Win (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahichal

Groupbie

sahichal

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Niladri and azmat both are real real real winner for me who are only two left in the last four. 

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
at khushiramsharma

What else you want me disclose about myself? I post comments using my real name and name of my city. I'm not like you you create 10's of MID everyday and get banned.LOL You forced me to use that language by bashing Nitin on his appreciation thread. For your kind information I have nothing agaist anyone and I have better things to do than arguing with people on I-F.
Please leave people alone and post your comments. Azmat, Salman or Nitin all have the same heart and soul and India love them.

Edited by JaspalToronto - 01 October 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963amukta

Anamika21

Goldie

Anamika21

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaspalToronto

at khushiramsharma

What else you want me disclose about myself? I post comments using my real name and name of my city. I'm not like you you create 10's of MID everyday and get banned.LOL You forced me to use that language by bashing Nitin on his appreciation thread. For your kind information I have nothing agaist anyone and I have better things to do than arguing with people on I-F.
Please leave people alone and post your comments. Azmat, Salman or Nitin all have the same heart and soul and India love them.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

amuktaJasToronto

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Congrats Azmat!

I'm happy for Azmat although I wanted Nitin or Salman to win.  All three are extreamly talented kids.
I think the award money should have been more than that.Confused

How much was the award money Veer ji?  I did not hear the amt...But did see all 3 of them getting Rs. 25000 educational award...Did only winner get the money or other 2 also got some money besides the scholership money?  Pls someone share..

san2471JasToronto

bsattaur

Groupbie

bsattaur

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Nitin is the winner all the way.  Money doesn't mean a thing, its talent that counts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san2471ValiniJasTorontoDabulls23

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Congrats Azmat!

I'm happy for Azmat although I wanted Nitin or Salman to win.  All three are extreamly talented kids.
I think the award money should have been more than that.Confused

How much was the award money Veer ji?  I did not hear the amt...But did see all 3 of them getting Rs. 25000 educational award...Did only winner get the money or other 2 also got some money besides the scholership money?  Pls someone share..
Namashkar Varshadi,

I think all three got the educational scolarship. They didn't reveal either it was for life time or for only one year. Usually scolarships are ment to be for one year only. All three kids were awarded with 25,000 cash.
I guess Mika Sing has bigger heart than Z tv who donated 51,000 to Azmat and 5,000 each to rest of the 6 or 7 kids. 

Edited by JaspalToronto - 01 October 2011 at 2:04pm

san2471Dabulls23

miggie

Goldie

miggie

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Nitin was the most deserving, for me he is the winner.

san2471Valini

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.