Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

FOlks stop this argument...COntest is over...Azmat won..Winning or losing does not it all ends there...Pls stop it...Support your own favorite but no need to put other one down...Move on...No one can change the results...

Have fun and stop arguing..

Exactly! Whinging over who should've won and who didn't deserve isn't going to change the results...

I do however find it funny how people are saying Nitin needed to improve  and practice more and blah di blah... Implying that Azmat doesn't need to, when its quite evident that he still has a long way to go professionally, his pronounciation, speech, tuning, expressions - everything needs improvement... Even Alka Yagnik told him so many times that he must open his mouth a little more so his words are clear...

But this is how it is, he will be more encouraged by winning, the other two will be more encouraged by losing so that they can now prove themselves..!
khushiramsharma thumbnail
I have some favorites.
Nobody pointed out any mistake of Azmat till zee tv got top 4.
Why?
And as soon as zee tv got top four, majority want azmat to win
but some not.
Alka got calls that y azmat was eliminated.
He showed has talent once more and came through wild card.
khushiramsharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasy_K

Exactly! Whinging over who should've won and who didn't deserve isn't going to change the results...

I do however find it funny how people are saying Nitin needed to improve  and practice more and blah di blah... Implying that Azmat doesn't need to, when its quite evident that he still has a long way to go professionally, his pronounciation, speech, tuning, expressions - everything needs improvement... Even Alka Yagnik told him so many times that he must open his mouth a little more so his words are clear...

But this is how it is, he will be more encouraged by winning, the other two will be more encouraged by losing so that they can now prove themselves..!

Not about singing only slow speaking. Everybody praised that singing of Azmat is wonderful.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Varsha Di,

I like Nitin and feel he should have won too, being in Lil Champs is a good experience for all the kids and I'm sure Nitin too has learned a lot.The kid has a good head on his shoulders,he will go places no doubt.

Congratulations to cutie pie Azmat ðŸ˜› Hope he gets to go to school now apart from singing classes. 
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
shahina90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushiramsharma

I have some favorites.
Nobody pointed out any mistake of Azmat till zee tv got top 4.
Why?
And as soon as zee tv got top four, majority want azmat to win
but some not.
Alka got calls that y azmat was eliminated.
He showed has talent once more and came through wild card.

I agree wid you! the elimination of Azmat was a TRP game and it was already decided he wud be out that day. when i watched the show again i noticed he was being showered too many attentions dat day more than usual. and Javed Alis face was absolutely like he was controlling himself from shouting or sumthing. And in the spotlight he was like we will bring back Azmat in the wild card entry. I wish they wudnt do such games wid a child!
bsattaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Watch the RAZA.COM commercial when kids are singing Hole Hole dil ke baat mere saat kar.  You will get a chance to see how Azmat performs.  He is not singing a single line just working his lips a little bit.  That is to show how very talented he is,   yeh right. !!!(LOL).