India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

MAHI ALIVE.....!!!!!!..OMD???? (Page 2)

GujuGrl Senior Member
GujuGrl
GujuGrl

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 8:56am | IP Logged

why doesn't ekta uses her head and make her stories which are relate to real life.......i mean that bitch is gonna bring mahi back then i'm gonna so pissed off.....also if mahi's final ritual and everything has happend then how come she is alive........so don't u bring mahi's ass back in kkusum 'cause i'm sure nobody liked mahi and probably nobody wants her big ass back in kkusum..........she was a tramp who got in between abhay and kkusum and her daughter got in a way between kumud and garv.....like they say, children are just like their parents, kali is just like her mom..........crap ho dancer.

****MODERATOR EDITED THE MESSAGE***

Edited by smisha - 01 December 2004 at 7:42pm

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 9:05am | IP Logged

didn't mahi died in front of everyone like she was burned and eveything. then how can she be alive and will come bak....

this is something which is happening in koi dil main hai.....everyone is saying arjun will come bak even though he died in front of everyone and then his last rites where done too by his family members.

y does ekta do all these unnatural things. which are not true and can not happen...

there can be only one possiblity that the person who fall from the window was not mahi and mahi went undercover or somthing. but then y would she do that. its all crazy. ekta is all confused.....she shouldn't write that much that she forgets wat was the real story about.

arjunarmanlover Groupbie
arjunarmanlover
arjunarmanlover

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
ITS A RUMOR
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I guess so... it cud be a worthless rumour!!! Ouch
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 2:30am | IP Logged

No, it is not just a rumour. I read ekta's interview where she clearly mentioned that mahi may be back as she is out of her pregnancy break and the negotiations are on.

When Mahi died, the body was completely burned and so no one could see the face clearly, as in most of ekta's serial, she kept the option open and now she is going to get her back.

I somehow suspect that mahi is the one behind all this. Abhay is innocent but has been made to believe that kusum is trying to implicate him. And somebody obviously used abhay's perfume to mislead kusum. I think it has to be mahi as she was upset with both kusum and abhay before the fall and she wants these two people to grow apart.

Like my theory????

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:53am | IP Logged
LOL  that will be soo stupid to bring Mahi back. anyways whats gonna happen when she came back to the soap.
suntu Newbie
suntu
suntu

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

As esha has not been in the serial for quite sometime maybe it was her body that was burnt.Remember the fact that mahi and esha had almost the same colour saree the day it happened. Maybe garv does not know his badi mom is the one that actually died and when he comes to know that kumud may feel sorry for him and they may get back together. I know that ksitij and kumud won't get back together although i would love them to.

well this is interpretation.

sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

She is coming back ekta said it her self. I can't stand her!!!!! She is pretty, but i can't stand her at all!!

Go to top