Fan Fictions

Being in love with your best friend's girl-Ch3|P3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Great part! I feel sorry for Riddhima.. i cant wait to see what she has planned for Armaan :P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Being in love with your best friend's girl-Ch3|P3 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkpearlz

IF-Dazzler

pinkpearlz

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Very nice update, initially armaan pissed me off, but cool he came to apologize. What's ridz gonna do?

..SaM-DeSiRe..

..SaM-DeSiRe..

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Hey i just started reading it!! its really interesting..wow Ridz's character is soo different in this..and the concept is really nice!! aww Armaan hurt her..but i like their lil fights...so cutee..anyways thnx for the PM and continue soon!!

fri42911

IF-Dazzler

fri42911

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
awesome part!!!!!!
first i was mad at arman for insulting riddhima in front of all the students in cafeteria, but not anymore b/c he asked riddhima for forgiveness for his rude behavior.
he is such a gentleman.
please continue soon.

-Whatever-

-Whatever-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you for your lovely response! I'm glad everyone is enjoying the parts, and the comments are overwhelming. I've also managed to pen down the next part, hope you like it too! Here goes chapter 3. 

CHAPTER 3
I had decided to take my revenge on him, but only when the time comes. I knew what I had to do, although I had to bear him for sometime, in the end it was all going to be worth it. 
On reaching the hostel gate, I saw him mounting his bike. The roar of bike brought me about of my tranced state, and I realized that I had been staring at it. BIKES? EEP! Yes, I was horrified of riding in a bike. It is way too fast and dangerous for me. Honestly, It scares the shit out of me. 
A swallowed, trying to maintain normal breathing, when I realized that he had been watching me. 
"Are you scared of bikes?" He tried not to sound amused, since he was trying to 'make it up' for his mistake. And this was not the time to laugh at me, and he was well aware of that. 
"Are you mocking me?" I looked straight into his eyes, with hands on my hips, as I spoke. 
"NO" He looked away immediately. 
I didn't want to give him another reason to mock at me, so I decided to face my fears. I sat on the empty seat behind him. 
"Go." I commanded him, holding the support tightly. 
"You can hold me if you want." He looked back and told me, as if concerned. I could only laugh at that. 
"In your good dreams, Malik." 
"Fine, your wish." The engine roared again and soon we were flying, cutting through the darkness. 
Not able to withstand it at all, I closed my eyes, hoping that it would get over soon. A sudden jerk forced pushed me ahead, and automatically I feel on Armaan. 
"Stop being such a jerk, you moron!" I told him, without opening my eyes. My body relaxed down a bit when the swaying motion stopped, but I couldn't figure out why. Slowly, I opened my eyes to find my hands on his shoulder. I could see him smirking through the rear view mirror. Agitated, I decided to look away. I'll have my time, all I had to do is wait. 
"You know, I'm enjoying this a lot." He said, suddenly. 
"Well, I'm not." 
"Really? 'Cause rest of the girls would kill to be in the place you're right now." 
"I really pity them. They've a bad taste." 
"Then who is your taste?" I looked up at to him, to find him studying my expressions.
"Let me guess, Rahul?" 
"You should learn to mind your own business, Malik." I snapped. And suddenly, he switched to silent mode, not that I minded that. Rest of the bike ride was awkward, but it was better than the first part. I'd rather concentrate on the better parts, that is exactly what I did. It had been raining all day, so obviously the weather was cool and pleasing. The cool wind stroked my cheeks, as if it were the loving touch of a mother. Since, it had been drizzling slightly, I could feel cold drops of rain on my face and it was very soothing. 
Although I hated walking or anything about the rain, I had to admit.. this felt good. And then I realized that I had no idea where Armaan was taking me. I flipped open my eyes to check out the area, and turns out I had no idea where we're heading. I panicked slightly. 
"Um, Armaan?" 
"Yes?" 
"Where are we going?" I asked him softly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ears. 
"You've to wait for that." He told me something that I didn't want to hear. I wanted to know where we were heading, since I was alone in this city, and I did not trust him. 
I decided to focus on the roads this time, and kept checking for signs to give me an idea of where we're. My cell was kept handy, incase I had to call if I were in trouble. 
Then I began to ponder why I agreed to come with Armaan in the first place and this whole plan seemed stupid. 
"We're here." 
'BOWLING!' It read and I could finally breathe. I knew this place. This is the place I used to hang out with my friends. Maybe, Armaan had taken some other route. 
"Um, Riddhima?" I lifted my head to look at him, realizing that I had been holding him a bit too tightly. My head had been resting on his back the whole time and he was enjoying that. 
I pulled back immediately and got off the bike. 
"I'm sorry." I mumbled. 
"Its okay. Now comon!" He lead me inside the bowling alley. 

(to be continued..)

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

anum_026peachgirlkp123lifesucks123ammy_amnaLaila.NnIhArIkAStupidcupid1234mak3mesmilePrncssOfHeartroshni_AmansibhartiAmoon.88scorpio95araja1234soniarahejaMojo.moonlight2630vidu87KaJen_addictionfri42911HaniyaadhruvikaluvsKSGpinkpearlz-Nina-cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.

IF-Sizzlerz

cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Awww that was cute! lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nina-

pinkpearlz

IF-Dazzler

pinkpearlz

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Nice

fri42911

IF-Dazzler

fri42911

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
the motorbike scene reminds me all the KASH motorbike scenes from DMG.
simply beautiful part!!!!!!!!
please continue soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top