Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Being in love with your best friend's girl-Ch3|P3

-Whatever- Newbie
-Whatever-
-Whatever-

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 1

Every girl wishes to look pretty and appear graceful in the first college party. And why not? After all, it is your first appearances that decides your fate for the rest of the college years. If you're popular, you'll shine, and if not, you'll be pushes aside and survive in shadows for the rest of the time. You can call this is as the life changing decision, as well. Thus, succumbed under the tremendous pressure, you dab tons of make up on your face, do your hair for like a thousand times, and still feel that you haven't done enough. Also, the length of your dress is inversely proportional to the amount of make up do! Ridiculously short and sexy dresses are worn. Hey, I'm not complaining. In fact, I like it...alot. But she was something else, something different. Never in my entire life, had I seen a girl like her. The first time we met, she had half of a triple-size mega barbecue sandwich stuffed in her mouth, with a bucket full of hot barbecue sauce all over her face. Her jet black hair was tied into a messy bun, she raised her gaze to look at me and I noticed drops of tears roll down her cheeks. It was too spicy of course, but that wasn't the tough part of the sandwich. The tough part was the amazingly huge size of the sandwich, which was nearly impossible to finish. It was a tradition in our college-the mega-barbecue challenge. You will be given an impossible and huge sandwich, which you've to finish. Sounds easy and fun? But it can literally make you cry. Trust me. I've seen it. I've seen strong, muscular and hefty dudes run out of the college, with tears in their eyes, and all because of this mega-barbecue sandwich challenge. If you win you'll be declared as the king and you're name will be carved in the winners list. And IF you lose, you're picture (with you wearing a tiara carved "wuss") will be stuck, forever, in the wall of shame. People will laugh at you when you pass by the hallways, you will be ragged like shit, and it will continue till you finally decide to chose either of the following options:
1.) Decide to kill your self
2.) Turn into a hippie
3.) Leave the college
4.) Try the challenge again 
Very, very few people-around 2 per cent- choose option 4. Most of them choose option 1 or 3 (I've seen some weirdos choose option 2, too) 
Yes, it is a simple challenge with lots of complications. That is why none of the girls ever dare to participate in the challenge, how will they appear graceful while trying to stuff a huge long sandwich into their mouths? It spoil their makeup, their lipstick, their dresses, break their nails (god only knows how), blah..the list goes on. 
Another ritual related to this ceremony is the "I would have tried" ritual. Oh, this is an interesting ritual, trust me. 
"Oh, I would have absolutely tried this, but my make up is too expensive to be spoiled." 
"Shit, I wanted to try this, but this is a branded dress yaar."
This is the only time I had actually seen a chick step up and take up the challenge. And she was pretty impressive. 

"Guys, look! our barbecue king is here to boost the participants confidence!" The host announced, and suddenly, everyone's eyes were set on him. He smirked and waved at the crowd, making his way towards the table.

"So, Armaan, dude. What do you think? Is she gonna finish the mega-barbecue sandwich?" All the eyes rested back on the girl, whose mouth was to busy chewing the sandwich to speak. 
Grabbing the mike immediately, he replied, to startle everyone in the room. 
"Naah! Its not meant for girls." He grinned. 
"But my best wishes are with you, sweetheart."  He mocked, his blue eyes twinkling with arrogance. While most of the crowd, including the girls, seemed to agree with him, he expected the participant to show some reaction. He looked at her, expecting a dirty look, or perhaps some abuses to be thrown out at him. He was amazed on noticing that the girl was too engrossed in the challenge, to make any notice of the negative remarks. 
Pulling up the chair, he sat beside her, watching her trying to finish her sandwich. 
By the end, her eyes were sore red, filled with tears. The sandwich supposed to be spicy, and one couldn't complete it straightaway. Every barbecue king, including Armaan himself, had stopped midway for a glass of water, but she seemed unstoppable. She didn't even raise her gaze to look at anyone afterwards. She didn't even stop of breathe. All she did was chew and swallow the sandwich. As the time passed, the sandwich's size grew smaller and smaller, and the crowd around them increased. 
He was confident that she would give up in the end. This wasn't possible. So instead of wasting his time here, he got up to enjoy himself elsewhere. 
"Later, dude." He told the host and began walking away. 
He hadn't walked much of a distance when he heard the a loud of roar of applause by the crowd. Knitting his eyebrows together, he turned around to find the girl standing in front of him, face-to-face and nose-to-nose. And she certainly wasn't happy at the snide remark he had passed previously. 
"Keep your best wishes with yourself. You'll need it more." Her jet black eyes bore into his as she spoke. The crowd passed a series of "ooh" and "aah" after which she stepped aside and smiled at the crowd. 
"And the winner is... RIDDHIMA GUPTA!" The crowd cheered for the first barbecue queen. Armaan watched her go back to the table and accept the wishes. 
"Riddhima Gupta." He scanned her from tip to toe. 
"Interesting."  He said. 

Edited by -Whatever- - 17 October 2011 at 9:06pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

anum_026kp123..SaM-DeSiRe..mak3mesmile.Ritu.Jsasyamaryamdiggiroshni_APearl29mansibhartiAmoon.88scorpio95araja1234charmingkillersoniarahejaPrncssOfHearttrouble_006Mojo.pinkpearlzKaJen_addictionpriyankimoonlight2630Haniyaa-Nina-sweetie_angelAMMY12KaJen-amaZaynMrMrsChiping.cant.be.assed._Oishi_-GoogleWithMe-

-Whatever- Newbie
-Whatever-
-Whatever-

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2!

Edited by -Whatever- - 17 October 2011 at 9:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maryamdiggiscorpio95soniarahejaHaniyaacant.be.assed.

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Interesting start.
Update soon
priyanki IF-Dazzler
priyanki
priyanki

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
amazing

sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting 
trouble_006 Goldie
trouble_006
trouble_006

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
quite an interesting n different start...not to forget the title too is quite unque...luvd the first encounter...waiting for ur next update
.Ritu.J Senior Member
.Ritu.J
.Ritu.J

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Hey!
Amazing part! The concept is really different and I love the update!
Please do continue soon :-)
Take care..!
KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
pretty interesting!
would luv 2 read more
cont soon plz

Go to top