Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IMPOSSIBLE!Sanaya Barun under arrest! (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 61

mariyakamran

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPOSSIBLE!Sanaya Barun under arrest! (Page 40)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by -Neloufer-

You gave me false hope of seeing them in hawt jail uniforms!ROFL
Nice Idea ROFL

Chalo, Mujhe manao! I am really gussa =P

Ab kaise manau..Hmmph..its abt the chat club na? Girl the thing is that if i dont cme online for 2 days i lose track of things..For example my siddarth Malhotra FC had finished 1 nd half thread by the tym i came backLOL

OOOh i have news!!!

News? Kya news?Big smile

Nahi Baba! CC nahi! LOL Aaj ladai hui na BS Vs Si... Toh hamare beech main indirect dhamaka huaTongue

BTW, This thread is 1 year and 1 month old Ermm

Woh kal megha ki birthday hai :) I wil send you the link to her birthday thread :) nd dont wish her directly nw cuz she doesnt know we made a thread yetLOL Wish in th thread k?

Haan woh..Well i am more of a BS fan bt still i tend to keep neutral in arguments or bashing posts..and bcuz it was youon th eopposite sides my arguments were extra polite todayLOL But i dont think that BS nd SI should have an impact on our frndship :D In our scrapbuks, PMs nd CC's we will only be us noe? Not BS/SI supporters :)

*LOng speechLOL*

Really?! :O I was feeling guilty for the BS SI ting nd was abt to scrap you wen i sw ur post in th efront page so i immediately replied withought even seeing the dateLOL

Naah! Thats why I confronted you now itself without keeping it in my heart for long!
Even I tried to avoid your comments as much as possible ROFL
You are a BS fan, But why did GF lie to me saying she isnt? Ermm

Waise, I got a PM where I wished GF ALREADY!ShockedOuchDead

-happilyunknown

IF-Rockerz

-happilyunknown

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Nice Idea ROFL

Ab kaise manau..Hmmph..its abt the chat club na? Girl the thing is that if i dont cme online for 2 days i lose track of things..For example my siddarth Malhotra FC had finished 1 nd half thread by the tym i came backLOL

OOOh i have news!!!

News? Kya news?Big smile

Nahi Baba! CC nahi! LOL Aaj ladai hui na BS Vs Si... Toh hamare beech main indirect dhamaka huaTongue

Woh kal megha ki birthday hai :) I wil send you the link to her birthday thread :) nd dont wish her directly nw cuz she doesnt know we made a thread yetLOL Wish in th thread k?

Haan woh..Well i am more of a BS fan bt still i tend to keep neutral in arguments or bashing posts..and bcuz it was youon th eopposite sides my arguments were extra polite todayLOL But i dont think that BS nd SI should have an impact on our frndship :D In our scrapbuks, PMs nd CC's we will only be us noe? Not BS/SI supporters :)

*LOng speechLOL*

Really?! :O I was feeling guilty for the BS SI ting nd was abt to scrap you wen i sw ur post in th efront page so i immediately replied withought even seeing the dateLOL

Naah! Thats why I confronted you now itself without keeping it in my heart for long!

GreatHug We shall continue to be GF's despite the fact that we might meet in warzones jst minutes before our converstaion in questionLOL

Thats connectivity right there!

Ok which GF? Me or megs? I like Sanaya a lot. I really do. But i dislike Khushi whearas i like Both Barun nd Arnav. That is the reason why i bend over a smidge to the other side :)

Oh no if you got a PM its ok i guess..But did you mention the thread?

OOps i g2g nw..Dad callin...got scool tmrw*Bangs head against laptop* Reply to this. I will reply tmrw :) Love you Jaan bye tc sd muah!!

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Nice Idea ROFL

OOOh i have news!!!

News? Kya news?Big smile

*LOng speechLOL*

GreatHug We shall continue to be GF's despite the fact that we might meet in warzones jst minutes before our converstaion in questionLOL

Thats connectivity right there!

Ok which GF? Me or megs? I like Sanaya a lot. I really do. But i dislike Khushi whearas i like Both Barun nd Arnav. That is the reason why i bend over a smidge to the other side :)

Oh no if you got a PM its ok i guess..But did you mention the thread?

OOps i g2g nw..Dad callin...got scool tmrw*Bangs head against laptop* Reply to this. I will reply tmrw :) Love you Jaan bye tc sd muah!!

How about? I pretend to be angry with her and ... Wink

ashwathi

ashwathi

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Loved loved it

CookieeMonster

IF-Rockerz

CookieeMonster

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
ROFLLMFAO! SO TRUE!

coronapsyche

IF-Rockerz