Chandragupta Maurya

CGM WU: 1st Oct. '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)
Recap:
CGM; WU 30th Sept. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

CGM WU: 30th Sept. '11

Video Update : by sonyfan28

Coming soon!

CGM WU: 1st Oct. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

The Episode starts with 
CG n acharya reaches CG's village n acharya told him that nothing is left here now, CG start recollecting his loving memories in the village , with moora, tears came into his eyes, he was so helpless, he lay down on ground n touches it n says " maa" n then kisses the ground n shouts loudly "maaa", acharya was feeling his pain.

Night
CG was feeling very restless, birju came to him n ask him his prob, CG told him that he feels guilty that y has he left his village , though he wouldn't be able to save them but aleast die fighting for them, acharya listens it , birju leaves seeing him n CG came to him.

Acharya says that before leaving CG has asked a ques that afyter becoming king , he would also become selfish n now he got the answer, acharya says that a person who belong to them will never become selfish, CG was born as a poor guy n dnt get any favurs of prince like others, he can give his last peny to poors, een his mother's last thing just for saving the ppl he dnt noe, he was sure that he will never change.

On the other side
Dhanna was performing sum play with his maids in which the ladies were jungle animals like dear etc n dhanna is the lion ,who is on hunt.

CG while sleeping sees a dream that sum1 kidnapping acharya n he's calling him for help, he woke up n sees him, he was very tensed n asked birju to take care of security n he assures him , CG goes n sits to acharya's feet with join hands , tears was there in his eyes , acharya feels his presence n wakes up n sees himsitting like that, CG was very grateful to acharya n thanks him again n again , he says that if he was not there he might be living a life of a looser , waiting for sum1 to cum n change the circumstances but now he promises that he'll fulfill his dream of akhanda bharat no matter wat will happen now , he'll give all his life for fulfilling thisdream , acharya says that he believes him n ask him that if sumthing happens to him(at the moment Cg got more worried n immidiately cuts him n says if he has sum intution of sumthing bad but acharya says that birju is taking care of security nothing will happen to him ) & acharya says him to alwas remember that a teacher is very important.(The scene was really beautiful it shows that acharya is the mother n father to CG n now he cant bear his absenceπŸ‘), at the same time an arrow came n struck to CG , before thy understands wat 's going on sum1 hits acharya from behind n takes him with them, CG was injured n after trying he couldn't reach him n acharya is gone😭, CG calls birju , he came n ask him to wait.

Briju return n hits CG from back n them told him that amatya has offers him money n he dnt want to loose the opportunity n then he told him how he killed hunter & then he throws him in well n leaves.

Dhanna was waiting in his palace n amatya came with acharya, dhanna got super excited , acharya n dhanna remembers there first meeeting n then dhanna annonces that he'll give him death punishment, acharya says that he's a thinking now not a person , every true Indian think like him n his dream will surely cum true , dhanna taunts him n says that the guy who was abt to fulfill his dream is dead now, CG is dead now, channakya was so sure that its all rubbish, amatya takes him from there forcefully but acharya shouts " chandragupt aayega"πŸ‘ n after that dhanna dance beautifully " tir kit dha"(charu i want avis of that scene for radhiπŸ˜‰).

Next morning
CG sumhow manages to cum out of the well n after that he remembers all wat happen last night n then he shouts that if sumthing happen to his acharya , he'll destroy all 
" agar mere acharya ko kuch hua to  sarvnash hoga sarvanash".

Done😊

P.S.- I love the chemistry b/w acharya n CG , it shows that thy both means a lot to each other😳

HIT THE CHASKAMETER.

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Res!!! πŸ˜ƒ
--- edited ---

Aaah... i just loved da epi khushi!!
In fact i loved both da episodes.. didnt like last week's epi coz of history destruction!!!! πŸ˜† (poor Alex, bhagwan uski atma ko shanti de!!!)

Just loved da Guru Shisya convo... so emotional..
Hated Birju, da back stabber! grrr... IF code of conduct is restricting to show my love for him!! lol!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† othewise phool hi phool beshumar!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† aise wale ******* πŸ˜†
Dhanna -- Goshhh!!! wat was that hunting act???? i found it pretty lame n disturbing!!! πŸ˜• i know it was all symbolic but could not digest da whole thing, i actually changed da channel to save myslef from that lame vampire act...  if they wanted to show his character's cruelty, creatives could have used some other way... Kirika ko bula kar kisi ka sir hi uda dete toh bhi chalta!!! πŸ˜† but Suraj ji was best in that scene too!!!
hahahaa!!! i just loved how Dhannu was reacting on Acharya's speech!!! haahaa!!! i really wonder how Manish ji manages to keep that tough face when Suraj ji is making all those funny faces giving hilrious reactions!!!
I loved da confidence that C has in CGM that he will come n save his Akhand Bharat ka sapna... n those 'mein ek vichar ban chuka hun' wale dialouges... πŸ‘
Amatya -- aaahhh.. Just love him n his evil smile!! 😳 mere neeli neeli ankhon wale amatya!!! 😳

On a funnier side -

did u notice that well was moving when Birju throws CGM into that!!!!!!! πŸ˜† and CGM ko dala kaha tha n woh nikla kaha se!!!!!!! hahaha!!!! dala gadde mein nikla well se!! lol!!! πŸ˜†

P.S. I really really hope ki that telly chakkar article is fake as usual... or atleast half fake!!! πŸ˜† I dont mind D declaring mrityudand for C and then CGM's act to save his Acharya but i would really go mad if they show that dumbest memory loss track...
Edited by Charu21 - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
ahhh haaa sum1 is ol9 main so jaati upd likhte likhte nahi to πŸ˜†
Charu21 thumbnail
hahaha!! i know yaar!! pata nahi aaj kal koi aata hi nahi!! 
today i really really loved Ashish!! i expected a topic on him but... 

just made some avis of old scenes n one new scene.. n now uploading those on imgur, etc... fir aakar i'll unreserve my post... πŸ€—
Amor. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

hahaha!! i know yaar!! pata nahi aaj kal koi aata hi nahi!! 

today i really really loved Ashish!! i expected a topic on him but... 

just made some avis of old scenes n one new scene.. n now uploading those on imgur, etc... fir aakar i'll unreserve my post... πŸ€—

sachi re me too love him todayπŸ˜‰
he was awesome n sply the acharya scene when he becomes senty for him

aaj ke epi ki avi banana mat bhulna plz😳

ya u continue meri upd bas hone wali hai
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wish it showed more...d'uh :|
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
merci for the UPD 😊
loved today epi very much

ashish was awesome his chemistry  b/w chanakya was too
impresive...made me cry

Ashish in some scens reminded me Avdesh expresion  in GKD esp when he was crying or screaming ...

In all,epi was good.
Edited by chista - 12 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ab to updates se hi shw k bare mein pata lagega mujhe..imagine channel to gayab ho gaya tv se😭
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update bharti

it was certainly fast paced and  i wud say evenly distributed..

u guys were right birju was the spy

at sm stage he reminded me of young ambhik

ashish  was good and even at some stage reminded me of his expressions as avdesh

the pain of losing parents and only father figure cgm knows is his guru chanakya

i think since some episode chanakya has not been very harsh on cgm isnt it

before i felt he was too hard on him.

most outstanding scene of the day was dhanannd , hehehe

he was awesome as lion

did he really kill the girl as narsingh roop kyaaa

Charu21 thumbnail

@ Aru - Wat???????????  ohhh dear!!! last two episodes were da best!!! i really loved it so m sure u too would have loved it, my twinnie!!!
Both are da must watch episodes.. i really loved Ashish a lot... guess i would even make a topic on him if time permits...  If possible catch that on YT atleast... he was fab...
His love n respect for his acharya is so visible now.. just see this... 😳

@ Khushi -- edited my comment on page 1 first post...
hahaha!!!!! Dhanna's dance was super hilarious!!! Avi on that!!! i m not sure if i can!! mene bahot sara time kal hi de diya Avis banane mein!!!  so let me see, if possible toh banati hun, but not sure...
Edited by Charu21 - 12 years ago