Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WARNING: ASR as criminal on SANSANEE! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
i jst so love his looks!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WARNING: ASR as criminal on SANSANEE! (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
All I have to say is "RABBA MAIN TO MAAR GAYA REH"...LOL.

This guy is gorgeouse! Sometimes when he looks at Kushi he has puppy dog eyes! SO CUTE! His eyes tell her he is love, but the rest of him is resisting!

THIS GUYS EYES NEED TO BE INSURED! They are THAT beautiful! Yes I am FIDA over ASR and feel my day is not complete these days if I dont see his "Ek jalak" ! LOL

shaheerdiwani

shaheerdiwani

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Awesum post ... I just luvd it ...n I cud really imagine d Sansanee host reciting these lines ...hahahaha ...n thanks for d pics ...he is hawt man really !!!!!! Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.