Kkusum

KKusum dated 2nd march 2005 by Mala

white_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

KKusum dated 2nd march 2005

Kumud accepts the blame on her saying that she killed agnivesh and trishul is freed. Kkusum tells all please bring my daughter back from jail as sohan says we will try all tell kumud should not have accepted the crime as sarla nitin tell lali says afgter all she is from kapoor khandan she will not lies. Aru says one thing good happened as trishul had not killed him so good all are angry with her as she goes. At airport something falls which kshtij lifts and gives as he turns kshtij something else give shim again then he sees it is agnivesh who is trying to run away.Kali tells kumud will not be saved as garv never looses. At court kumud is given death sentence then kshtij comes and tells agnivesh is alive he saw him air port as nobody believe even judge. Trishul says kumud did not kill agnivesh as he is alive , court asks him for the truth as agnivesh tells tha he hates  trishul. As trishul gave nothing in his business s when he took vidhi to farmhouse he saw trishul who hits him with bottle and presumes h eddies but agnivesh does not die but hides in dark as eatchman comes he kills him so he can escape. Kumud comes lights the matchstick from which fire catches and he gets burnt. At home all are happy as tashu corms kkusum get out why did u come here , as tashu says for my son sarla and all are shocked. Tashu says the one saveds u all till now is my son trishul. All are shocked. Kali is angry as kumud is saved. End

mala

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
what is this... first kumud is in prison, trushi takes all blame then trishu in prison and again kumud takes all blame. God Ekta plz forgive us... ๐Ÿ˜ก
ejaz fan 609 thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

Kali tells kumud will not be saved as garv never loses.

He never loses??? He is the biggest loser of them all...and by the way when was the last time he ever won?

cndguju thumbnail
Originally posted by: ejaz fan 609

Thanks for the update!

Kali tells kumud will not be saved as garv never loses.

He never loses??? He is the biggest loser of them all...and by the way when was the last time he ever won?

lol....such a true say!?!?!.....so basically the story just goes on and on....nuthing new....HEY except maybe for the first time ekta kapoor actually finished this one story on agnivesh...i mean its good thing she didnt stretch it.....and now thats over with!?!?!๐Ÿ˜‰

rat718 thumbnail
Did Garv start crying again,since he lost๐Ÿ˜ญ? 
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol...garv looks so dumb...man he needs a make - over n soon....
also thanx for the update...i am surprised how come they neded the court case so soon since ekta kapoor always likes to strech things...lol...
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the update!

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the update

wow imagine wat garv's reaction would have been when kumud was given death sentence