no arhaan and pooja in sp diwali event - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
They never perform togerther it is a long time. i think telle awards was last. why they don;t do it? they make us sad. what else i can say. ya i think pratigya,navya,saathiya drama pairs r not there. rest all of them r there. even the new show like diya aur bhati too. i am so sad.
Originally posted by laks76

They never perform togerther it is a long time. i think telle awards was last. why they don;t do it? they make us sad. what else i can say. ya i think pratigya,navya,saathiya drama pairs r not there. rest all of them r there. even the new show like diya aur bhati too. i am so sad.

they also do not give interviews together anymore😡
oh this isn't fair, we havent seen them perfom together for a long. The cvs should promote their show's couple more, like other shows do. They should perform together more.
I am hoping article  made an error the main show that is number one saathiya wasnt there in performace leads and Hamari devrani flop show was ,that makes no sense. 

where can we say our concerns and to who?
starplus or pearl mam?
that we want arja to perform at all events, atleast if they are by starplus they should atleast perform there.

Edited by tulsivirani - 12 years ago