Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

No one will answer my question .

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nada-rose

Groupbie

Nada-rose

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Three of the member just answer my question I think I was wronge that I have asked . Sorry .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No one will answer my question ." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

goham

goham

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
nada what is u r question?

Nada-rose

Groupbie

Nada-rose

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
My question is what is the favorite series that the members love to watch ?

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hey i got your question, hey we are in Saath nibhaana saathiya forum, so would like to watch this series...

Before this series has started i was loving to watch Kayamath but it got over in 2008... it was all time favourite till now...

May be since it is weekend no one would have come online to see your question but you always will get positive response here...

Edited by neetisagar - 01 October 2011 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goham

Post Reply New Post

Go to top