Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

TB: Mandar to direct KTLK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/10412-mandar-devasthali-to-direct-kuch-toh-log-kahenge.htm

Mandar Devasthali to direct Kuch Toh Log Kahenge...

Saturday, October 01, 2011 | 5:25:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
Mandar Devasthali to direct Kuch Toh Log Kahenge...

Renowned marathi actor-director debuts with a hindi daily soap...

Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge is the most awaited show on television. Made under the banner of Director's Kut, the show is already made waves in the industry ever since its first promo hit the screens.

An adaptation of Hasina Moin's Dhoop Kinare, the show is written by someone who wrote legendary movies like Rang De Basanti. After roping in these two jewels, Mandar Devasthali, a renowned director, actor in the Marathi entertainment industry will step into the Hindi small screen industry for the very first time with Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

He has weaved his magic on dailies like Abhalmaya, Vaadalvaat and a movie known as Kshan and has been tagged as the best director in the Marathi industry so far.

Mandar Devasthali being his down to earth self asserts, "I am honored that I have been given a responsibility to direct such a never touched before show on small screen and I am glad that I have been chosen to do this work."

When asked about his experience with the cast, he says, "The show has very seasoned actors like Mohnish BehlAlok NathVijay Kashyap and Kritika Kamra, so working with them is always a quality work for me."

The viewers are surely waiting for this masterpiece and we truly wish the team the very best...

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Megha Bissa

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 01 October 2011 at 5:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8justpratiAmnaIshshamilcuttieeRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Mandar to direct KTLK" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing...
btw dnt forget to leave d comments guys..we must bring kritika, monish n ktlk on top 5 in d 1st week itself...
lets get to d work

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
TongueTongue

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
thanks for sharingSmile

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 sharing...

medhapp

medhapp

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...Mandar  is a very good director...I have seen both the marathi serials 'Abhalmaya' and 'Vadalvaat' mentioned in the article...And the marathi movie Kshan went on t o win the National Award. They were just awesome & both the serials are milestones serial in Marathi TV...even today I still search for the serial online... the direction was just superb.the director got the best out of the actors in the serials and the treatment and storyline very well said and directed with a simple touch to it...hope he creates the same magic with KTLK..
Here is one link of the Marathi serial Vadalvaat title song hope you like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT6uVgHVUwM&feature=related

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.