Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi & Armu face to face after makeover (Page 2)

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Wah Rumi...Gr8 job...I was till now refraining myself from reading BLF or the discussions related, but atlast curiosity killed the alien...

If i had read, then the deviations would come in the way of complete joy sometimes. It has happened before when I saw The Firm after reading the great Grisham book.

I tell myself that is the story of Betty which happened in Spain, but this is the story of Apni Jassi happening amidst us... and it is bound to be Indianised...After all, Indians are second to none in spiritual and eternal love...

I do love the endings of Dilwale dulhania, and kuch kuch hota hai, though we know they are dramatised to the core...After all India is land to great dramatists too, right???

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

Originally posted by queenbee

WOW.. Rumi... you took SO much pain to change the names and edit this to perfection.. it's a delight to read!!! Clap

Did Armaan really do THIS!?Confused ---> Then on top of that, Armaan sir went to my house and told my father that I wanted to steal the company!! He told my father!! My father who is sacred to me!!

What? How? When? Why?!

when jassi leaves puru and others consult about the fate of gm with the lawyers and the case is taken up to the court! after some days court goes against gm and in favour of jassi. armaan's father tells armaan to search for jassi . meanwhile armaan is fade up waiting for jassi's call and he thinks this is a good idea to go to her house and behave rudely with her father so that jassi gets angry and comes back. and his plan becomes successful, ultimately jassi comes back and contacts with puru!armaan didn't mean it, he did this acc to his plan to agitate jassi so that she comes back!Wink

Thank you, Rumi, you're such a doll Hug .. and Armaan is such a naughty boy... that's what comes of knowing Jassi and family so wellEmbarrassed
tinu Newbie
tinu
tinu

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
  Hi rumi
         can u tell me ? to whom jassi will go at the end of the story? it keeps  bothering me because i like purab for jassi not arman. that's why i am so curious to know.
         &nbs p;         &nbs p;        thanks
Safiyah Senior Member
Safiyah
Safiyah

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Thanx Rumi. And yea I wanna know too....where did u get it from?

Edited by Safiyah - 02 March 2005 at 10:33pm
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

thanks for the info, Rumi!! can't wait to see armaan's reaction when he sees the new jassi-- i guess he's just going to STARE...LOL

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 12:59am | IP Logged

oh sucks,ice cream saamne ho to koi kaise na khaye????

Thanks!!!!Smile

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:14am | IP Logged

tinu ! sorry to disappoint you , Jassi is going to end up with Armaan!Wink!

and Safiah! this is actually the original Betty La Fea script and I have edited it according to jjkn's characters! If they follow it , ( i think they will follow!) something very very close to this is gonna happen!

suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
excellent job wats the website for the discussions?..please tell me

Go to top