Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Oh yea..Archu is called kamchor by everyone in her house ..and she is singing this song today..
Laaga Kaamchor Ka Tag...Ouch
Kaamchor ka Tag Nikaloon Kaise?...
Laaga Kaamchor Ka Tag..LOL..
Yes let me start ..who are those who called her kaamchor..and why..Geek
Sachu the cinderella..No1.
He came and asked why she was such a kaamchor..these days..and why is she treating him like cinderella?..making him take shower on his own?..and not ironing his uniform..not feeding him with her own hand?..not giving him w=food when he is hungry?..why are u such a kaamchor aayi ..he asked?..are u sure u r muy aayi?..somebody said u r not my real aayi..thats why u do such things..
Once kaamchor archu heard this complaint ..she went like this..ShockedConfusedCry..
She explained things like this..i gave soham away when he was young..now he is back..but he and me are not familiar with each other yet..so it is taking some time and more attention to make him feel comfortable in this house..coz psycho has strong hold on him..and that psycho stole him and made me say one thing which is a eklauta big mistake of my lifeLOL
And then she said..i hope u understand...Embarrassed..but little sachu wasn't pleased..so free maafi ki dukaan offered to buy maafiLOL..
she tried holding her ears..and said she won't repeat this kaamchor stuff again..Embarrassed..sachu is good at making use of the opportunity..LOL..he made sure he won't be treated as cinderella..coz he doesn't like being cinderella.LOL..he asked for icecream,long hrs of play,no scolding.food in his mouth without touching it.etc..LOL..Kaamchor said okay to everything except for one..she said i will play with u if i have enough time even after watching my fav cartoonsEmbarrassed..Nice sceneEmbarrassed

2nd person who called her kaam chor is ..Manav deshmukh..
 Archu the kaamchor was in the kitchen..having nice conversation with sachu..about making him food..and sachu wanted biscuit..she was about to give him..ki soham started crying..archu the kaamchor goes in to panic once soham cries..Ouch..she just wants to make sure soham is not taken away from her on this basis..Ouch..but this kaamchor was watching tv a lot i guess..there was no chocolate powder in the house or the milk powder..Geek..
So she ran to the store leaving everything..even sachu..and she left without giving him biscuit..
So the hungry boy  had to be like cinderella once again Ouchand  tried to take biscuit on his own using the step..and fell on his butt..manav came running from somewhere..LOL..coz aaji was only supposed to be homeLOL..he came and did first aid..and was fuming..when sachu said  kaamchor wasn't home and she didn't give him biscuit..
Kaamchor came running and got good dose from manav..for being such a kaamchor and brain deadOuch..he said he was giving her last warning..and just stop watching that cartoon all the time..and watch the kids instead..LOL..
One more time manav blew a fuse..when he saw sachu with a picture of shravani and sachu..
he came fuming again..LOL..archana..what r u doing han..?..how did this picture come here han?..the things belong in the dustbin ..u keep them on table safely..and my important file..u throw them in the dustbin..LOL..u r such a kaamchor archana..why did u do this..archu as usual said ..no  manav..i am no kaamchor..i didn't do this..Cry..manav said may be u didn't do on purpose..but u were watching cartoon and doing all these ulta stuff..and stop watching it alreadyLOL..sachu came ..clever boy..asked why he was screaming to manav..even i don't know why manav had to scream..LOL..could have said it is one aunty who was holding him..hai na..LOL..
he said i will say who it is later..but i will stuff u with icecream..and some jolly rides..so u forget the question all together..LOL..
This sachu no wonder such a chubby cheek..everybody goof up and stuff him with icecream all the time to hide their mistake..Geek..
So guys..archu is trying hard to remove this kaamchor tag..even savita told her that she was being kaamchor ..giving excuse that soham is crying all the time..and even hinted she should give him awayAngry..
U guys can discuss here if u wish..archu ko todhi madad karo..so many complaints in a day..she is actually the cinderella it looks like to meLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

happysummercitrusySportsFreakhalfsonaTanyazshootingstar27ThaneelunzaGuggu_MintybonnefillesuanAneesha..Mandy.-sylph-omshreejaanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laaga Kaamchor Ka Tag...!!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
wah Usha, excellent write up  Clap  ..

It's not fun to be Archana these days...Things appear from no where and she has no idea ...like this picture of Shravani and Sachu...

Strange that she is not thinking hard as to why this picture came here.Manav starts scolding her and she got so scared that she totally forgot the real problem , that how this picture came on the table ...

Manav of course would not believe her and would not try to find the actual source and yes , his yelling about the picture was making Sachu even more curious ...he should not have yelled at all  . He made it all look very fishy .

Your initial write up about Sachu feeling neglected because he was not fed  by her own hands when Soham was  kidnapped etc etc is just amazing ...If these were the standards on which a mother was judged then let me tell you ...I get a big Failure  as a mother ...totally flop I am ...I can't  even emember how many times I  must have shrugged off one of my boys when my mind was preoccupied ...This  world  must be crazy to call me a good mother today ...

In the precap , it looks like Savita is now going to fill up Manav's ears about Archana  being a kaam chor and giving attention to her own child ..I hope Manav tells her to be quiet as by now he should have seen enough of Archana's mothering of Sachu  to doubt it even 1 % ...

He should fire his mother ..Savita brought Sachu to the house without even asking him and now she is talking about taking him back, again  without his premission ...Why is Savita being given the authority to play with  sachu's life like this ...
Just feeding him ice cream ( in fact that is bad for his health , he is putting on weight ) and all the time screaming at Archana and  saying things like this is your last warning , ( in front of Sachu )   is not being a good father ...
Manav has to be the good father and really yell at his mother for making baat ka batangar on small issues and even suggesting it that Sachu should be with his real mother now...

However , I think , after all that has happened , Manav and Archana should tell Sachu the truth about his real parents ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 01 October 2011 at 5:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaptecvishsuanlunza-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Usha,
Great write up with the right amount of humour, as usual!

Poor Archana can't seem to get a break these days. Why is Manav jumping to conclusions again, and not trusting his wife? Why can't he be like after the Ajit incident, where he calmly asked Archana her point of view and everything was explained to him, no misunderstandings then.

I agree with Tanya. Why ddin't Arman stop and think how did this picture appear out in the open, all of a sudden. All these years, no questions from Sachin about his mother and who Shravani is. All these years, no pictures of Sachin and Shravani out in the open.

All of a sudden, Savita has "concerns" about Archana's ability to care for Sachu? Don't Arman think something is funny here? Who else in the home has access to the picture? Come on Arman, put on your thinking caps.

I hope the next episode show Archana and Manav seriously talking about these developments! When Manav goes home, talk to Archana about Savita's conversation with him in his office. She must tell him about Savita's pushing her to give Soham to Varsha, and about Sachin's questions about his mother!

They should also tell Sachin about his past, and why he was raised as their son. I also hope Shravani meets them away from the home, so that they all can be updated about recent developments (esp, re Savita's activities), and then approach Sachin for him to meet his biological mother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishTanyaz-sylph-

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Awesome write up AkkaBig smile

Archu is the cindrella defo nw.LOL

People seem top fore her for each and everything Disapprove and she stands their getting al blastings like a goatUnhappy

I loved archu-sachu scene and also manav-sachu cricket scene nd archu looking at themBig smile

manav saying this is last warningOuch doesnt he knw hw archu is, he sudnt hv yelled at her lik tat.
rather could hv handled sachu in a different way than making him more suspicious by yellingOuch
And if he remembers when manav gt late to pick sachu up, that time archu said sachu sud never feel neglected and knw that he doesnt belong to them. So y wud archu keep that photo over their when she loves sachu so much.Ouch
Mistrusting archu is so easy isnt itOuch I think he can help archu as well in taking care of kids, atleast wen he is at hme, he can take care of one of the kid wen archu is busy wit the otherEmbarrassed

I hope archu uses her brain and finds savita's hand behind all these,
savita is such a evil personAngry i just hate it wen she is showed on screenAngry i hate her and varsha equallyAngry

I hope precap again doesnt make archu get firedCry manav ususally mistrusts archu very soonCry
i hope manav gets to knw the truth bout his mother and straightens savitaEvil Smile
Vandu sud tel the truth to manavOuch

Archu singingLOL hum pe yeh kisne hara rang daalaLOL

hum pe yeh sabne kaamchor ka tag daala

oh, hum pe yeh sabne kaamchor ka tag daalaLOL
kaamchorii ne hamaari hamein daant dilaya, oh
daant dilaya
daant dilaya, haan daant dilayaLOL

Edited by Ankifan - 01 October 2011 at 6:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazarchanamanav

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
usha u should give some brain to archanaLOLLOLthen archu should sing USHA TU APNA BRAIN UDHAR DE DE /SAVITAKO APNA AUKAT DEKHA DE DE-sorry my hindi is very poor.u r briliant in ur inventionClapClapClaphow u creat this i dont know bt i know PR CV need u badly to hold the situation.archana facing so many prob now bt before marriage she handle varsha vaishali punni even manju when they go college office school now 2kids making so prob suddenlyShockedcv changing everyday their script y they showed DK birthday plan? they didnt think about baby-giving track that time bt suddenly creating the situation then when varsha kidnapping soham y they show a chawl lady saw it?ShockedConfusedok whatever they want to show they can bt i cant tolerate after arman's determination about soham they again giving soham to varshaAngryi know they willnt.now they skipping the dandya celebation bt for show happy scene they can show it bt Angrywhat can we do.they can show ashna-dk arrange dandya and invite arman so some happy atmosphere we can see bc we fan r bored with sad scene

halfsonaTanyazarchanamanav

ptecvish

ptecvish

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
@Tanya,
I agree with you. What exactly are the standards for being a good mother ?
When Archana pays attention to Sachu, she is neglecting Soham and vice versa ? Any woman with two small kids goes through all  this. 
Again Manav yelled at Archana without even clarifying with her once.
Sachu fell because he was impatient to have the biscuits not because Archana refused to give him the bisuits. Sachu is a kid but manav is not! Has he forgotten that he had taken the risk of injuring Sachu when he took him up with him during janmashtami. Or when he agreed  to leave Soham alone for a few minutes on tha day Varsha kidnapped him.Or the innumerable times baby Sachu was left with this neighbour or that while Savita was away from the house. Or all those years when Archana took care of Sachu lovingly .
Archana needs to be blamed for taking the blame everytime and not answering back when needed. If Manav also doesn't support her Savita will succeed in her mission. Archana's guilt will make her lose everything.
But what will Savita gain in the end? If Shravani takes away Sachin, does that make Savita a winner?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaTanyazarchanamanavsuan-sylph-

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

wah Usha, excellent write up  Clap  ..

It's not fun to be Archana these days...Things appear from no where and she has no idea ...like this picture of Shravani and Sachu...

Strange that she is not thinking hard as to why this picture came here.Manav starts scolding her and she got so scared that she totally forgot the real problem , that how this picture came on the table ...

Manav of course would not believe her and would not try to find the actual source and yes , his yelling about the picture was making Sachu even more curious ...he should not have yelled at all  . He made it all look very fishy .

Your initial write up about Sachu feeling neglected because he was not fed  by her own hands when Soham was  kidnapped etc etc is just amazing ...If these were the standards on which a mother was judged then let me tell you ...I get a big Failure  as a mother ...totally flop I am ...I can't  even emember how many times I  must have shrugged off one of my boys when my mind was preoccupied ...This  world  must be crazy to call me a good mother today ...

In the precap , it looks like Savita is now going to fill up Manav's ears about Archana  being a kaam chor and giving attention to her own child ..I hope Manav tells her to be quiet as by now he should have seen enough of Archana's mothering of Sachu  to doubt it even 1 % ...

He should fire his mother ..Savita brought Sachu to the house without even asking him and now she is talking about taking him back, again  without his premission ...Why is Savita being given the authority to play with  sachu's life like this ...
Just feeding him ice cream ( in fact that is bad for his health , he is putting on weight ) and all the time screaming at Archana and  saying things like this is your last warning , ( in front of Sachu )   is not being a good father ...
Manav has to be the good father and really yell at his mother for making baat ka batangar on small issues and even suggesting it that Sachu should be with his real mother now...

However , I think , after all that has happened , Manav and Archana should tell Sachu the truth about his real parents ...

guruji ..thanks..LOL..for this write up  i had time to think..so saturdays u will get better write up than week daysLOL..i thought and thought for a good title todayLOL..it took a while..
but none the less it was very apt for archu's situation..
This problem ..i even go through..daughter says i love my son moreLOL..he is much younger to her..but still there is always complaintsLOL..archu shouldn't bother so much about these complaints honestly..it is not a good idea to listen to all sachu is asking for..it will spoil him..Ouch

Tanyazsuan-sylph-

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Usha,
Great write up with the right amount of humour, as usual!

Poor Archana can't seem to get a break these days. Why is Manav jumping to conclusions again, and not trusting his wife? Why can't he be like after the Ajit incident, where he calmly asked Archana her point of view and everything was explained to him, no misunderstandings then.

I agree with Tanya. Why ddin't Arman stop and think how did this picture appear out in the open, all of a sudden. All these years, no questions from Sachin about his mother and who Shravani is. All these years, no pictures of Sachin and Shravani out in the open.

All of a sudden, Savita has "concerns" about Archana's ability to care for Sachu? Don't Arman think something is funny here? Who else in the home has access to the picture? Come on Arman, put on your thinking caps.

I hope the next episode show Archana and Manav seriously talking about these developments! When Manav goes home, talk to Archana about Savita's conversation with him in his office. She must tell him about Savita's pushing her to give Soham to Varsha, and about Sachin's questions about his mother!

They should also tell Sachin about his past, and why he was raised as their son. I also hope Shravani meets them away from the home, so that they all can be updated about recent developments (esp, re Savita's activities), and then approach Sachin for him to meet his biological mother.

thanks sharon..i hope u understood my hindi title..WinkLOL..u don't need translation these days hai na..Wink..if u didn't understand..just in case..i will translate for u..Laaga kaamchor Ka Tag..means i got the title of a person who don't do her work properlyOuch..
i seriously hope manav won't go after archu like this..it will be more problematic for archu and the whole family..but men usually are like this hai na..something goes wrong wife is to blameOuchLOL
easy target she isOuch
savita is really playing her cards well..coz these two are not thinking who is behind these things..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top