Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF: Albela Albeli (14, 15 - updated 06.12.11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 2 Page 28

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Hello Friends... for those who don't know me, my name is Raj... I love NivRen... I always imagined them in various roles that we can see them together... And so trying my hand in writing a FF based on one such concept I imagined...I don't know how it is going to turn out... writing short scenes is fine but putting a concept into story and making it interesting is difficult... I don't know how these wonderful writers and members of our forum do such good job at writing FF... here is my attempt at it... hope u like it...hope I am able to take the story forward...suggestions are welcome

This is a fictional story ... Since I love ccbm and nivren, most of the names will be from ccbm and some may change...

Index

Chapter 1 - page 1

Chapter 2 - page 2

Chapter 3 - page 4

Chapter 4 - page 4

Chapter 5 - page 6

Chapter 6 - page 10

Chapter 7 - page 10

Chapter 8 - page 13

Chapter 9 - page 13

Chapter 10 - page 17

Chapter 11 - page 17

Chapter 12 - page 21

Chapter 13 - page 21

Chapter 14 - page 24

Chapter 15 - page 24

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 06 December 2011 at 1:34am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ccbm_loverJasNehaFancoolairfarstarKaranika-KMHash_nivren-Preetz-FizaluvsKinshuksururJasleensuman4evrvids08achu28-Atiya-doot-aamina-Alphabet26UZIS-yati--Jafrina-edwardcullen19ReshJroops82deepti_9karan_NSdiyaloveskinnylove_never_dies-LoJaiN-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Albela Albeli (14, 15 - updated 06.12.11)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

Mumbai...they say is the city of dreams, a city of opportunities... you see many coming to this city to test their luck, their kismat

Similarly there was one such youth, his name was Viren Sood who came to this city to live his dream, to make a name for himself...he had left his family (parents and younger sister) behind in chandrapur, city in eastern Maharashtra, where his father was and is still serving as a government employee... Viren came to Mumbai 3 years back... he had promised his parents that he would fulfill their dreams ... When he came he was all alone ... did not know anyone in the city... only had a call letter in his hand from a newspaper agency which was not well known... but he sort this opportunity with the hope to make it big... Viren had acquired his degree in mass communication and journalism and had passed with first class...  he had sent out a lot many applications to various agencies but the reply was poor... He had almost lost his hopes when he got this call letter from Mumbai... No interview just a direct call letter asking him to join the newspaper agency immediately... The agency as I said was not known and was in need of journalist and pay was poor... Viren saw this ray of hope amidst the darkness and came to Mumbai... he lived in a working men hostel... he worked hard and struggled to climb the ladder... but then this was Mumbai a city which also teaches you to get your way and makes you smart... within the past three years Viren learned quite a lot, he was already intelligent but now he became smart and witty with the teachings of life in the past three years... But he still has to achieve this dream of making it big... today he works as one of the junior journalist under a well known journalist Vikram Mehra in a famous newspaper agency called 'Aaj Ki Taza Khabar... Viren tries to keep his boss happy and pleased in the hope of getting his chance one day... Viren knows that he is the best ...   

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 03 October 2011 at 8:29am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFanKaranika-KMHminu2011ash_nivrenFizaluvsKinshuk-Preetz-suman4evrmeera_krishnaButifuleyesHonkytonkachu28aysha1989-Atiya--aamina-deeps_92dootAlphabet26edwardcullen19SanaJasmineReshJroops82-Jafrina-*Resham*diyaloveskinnykaran_NSdeepti_9love_never_dies-LoJaiN-

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
congrats Raj on starting your ff today...n  had to say great start..wating for next update..hmm viren introduced now wating for nivedita to comeEmbarrassed

Edited by jaindeepti9 - 01 October 2011 at 3:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dootAlphabet26NiViren_fan

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
thanks Deepti... Nivi will come ... how can my story be complete with out nivren Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dootAlphabet26deepti_9love_never_dies

doot

IF-Dazzler

doot

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hey raj...by writin this ff u proved tat u r a multitalented peronClap...i am really stupefied yaaarShocked...how could you do all wrk at that same timeShockedClap...you r doin collage,threds,siggy,gr8 posts,ff...etc!!!!Smile

now comin back to ur ff...its amazing dear...i love itWink...vm is missin in ur list...waitn fr ur vm dearWink

Edited by doot - 01 October 2011 at 4:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_diesNiViren_fan

achu28

Goldie

achu28

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
congrats raj ur ff is really goodClap.waiting for ur next update n nivi to come and add colours to viren's life.

dootNiViren_fanlove_never_dies

doot

IF-Dazzler

doot

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
sry doubl post

Edited by doot - 01 October 2011 at 4:12am

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

thanks Deepti... Nivi will come ... how can my story be complete with out nivren Embarrassed
oh yes i knowEmbarrassed

dootNiViren_fanlove_never_dies

Post Reply New Post

Go to top