College & University
College & University

India-Forums

Convert PDF to Epub for mac,What can I do?

hourer Newbie
hourer
hourer

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Hello,here.
I have bought a computer in the second-hand market,it is a really good computer.But here is a problem I can't handle.
It is running the MAC system,but I am not familiar with mac.So when I want to convert novels download from Internet with PDF format to Epub,I don't know how to do it.
Any help?

sinajiun Newbie
sinajiun
sinajiun

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Calibre is one of the most popular converters out there, but there are many more if you google "PDF to ePub Mac". Be sure to check if you need to. May eReaders these days support PDF as well as ePub.
What's more, you may try this tutorial about how to convert PDF files to ePub on Mac. Results depend entirely on the PDFs that you want to convert. 
Glad that you got it working.

More Reviews:softwarebbs.com/wiki/How_to_convert_PDF_to_Epub_on_Mac

Edited by sinajiun - 07 October 2011 at 8:03am
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index