Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

height of Ashish (Page 3)

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Well DK addict for the exact conversation for pound and KG well  1 KG equals to  to 2.2  pounds to be exact  , that is 78kg will convert to 171.1 pounds ( to be exact)

Well on the height front really I think the whole personality counts.W ell Indy I think is much taller,  I wont say anything more regarding his personality  , he has been bashed enough in the past

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rat718

Hey guys if younger man should not matter, why should shorter man matter ugh? 

In an ideal world, it wouldn't. In reality, height in relation to others often has a psychological effect of some kind, which will, of course, vary from person to person. The notion of having the man taller plays into the whole submissive-wife and protecting/commanding husband scenerio. These ideas are deeply rooted in cultures around the world, and may or may not go away over time.

The age thing plays out in the same way, by the way, esp. since, totally generally speaking, women tend to mature faster than men. If a woman found herself married to someone shorter and less mature than herself, she may feel like his mother more than his wife, and that can cause disruptions in the "balance of power" in the relationship.

Sorry if this offends anyone's sensibilities, but I'm writing on reality here, not ideals. Not very many people actually live up to all those wonderful ideals, though it is commendable to keep trying!!! Life is a journey, a process, and an adventure. Go for the gold!

-DKaddict (who is now leaving the pulpit/asana, so please, put those rotten tomatos away!!)

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Just a thought...... try to imagine that night scene with DK holding Disha, but he is a few inches shorter than her....... He'd look like he was trying to put her in a head-lock, or something. There's a good reason why the hero is almost always just a few inches taller than his lady love in these movies and shows.......

-DKaddict

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 1:42am | IP Logged

no iam not 6 feet. my exact height is 5'10". but i guess after all the discussion i shouldn't be disheartened. an inch or 2 will not matter. so i am still in the race it feels greatBig smile.

besides i was once proposed by a guy who was 5' tall. lolLOL

hi ashish i am backWink

also we can re orient that night scene in which dk is beign locked by a taller girl , i guess in reality this is what would happen...... am i right girlsLOL

rang

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rang

also we can re orient that night scene in which dk is beign locked by a taller girl , i guess in reality this is what would happen...... am i right girlsLOL

rang

I'm right there with ya, hon!!!!!!!!!

-DKaddict

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
i like him the way he is 

Go to top