Diya Aur Baati Hum

Tum Dena Saath Mera Ch4 Updtd *Proximity* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

awww mahi , nice update dear , enjoyed reading it
thnkew sweetnessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tum Dena Saath Mera Ch4 Updtd *Proximity* (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I believe I need to update thisLOL.. i have a ladies sangeet to go to with my momSleepy but i will update it after i return from thereEmbarrassed.. hehe.. is there anyone who still wants me to update?Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

I am finally updating itWink but it will be a little short as i have spent almost 10 hours on IF todayShockedLOL so i need to do my homework now hahaLOL.. so here we go..Big smile

From last chapter - we saw how sandhya and sooraj couldnt sleep and kept looking at the moon in their respective rooms. Next morning, Sandhya gets ready to go to Anu's house with her dad dropping her and encounters Sooraj there where Sooraj holds her when she was about to fall.

Chapter 4 -

Sooraj kept gazing into the beautiful chocolate colored eyes of sandhya. Sandhya couldn't take her eyes off him and kept breathing heavily at the proximity of Sooraj. People around them started looking at them, some of them gossipping as what was happening and some of them were giggling. Anu came towards them and poked Sooraj's shoulder hard and raised her eyebrows questioningly at him when he looked up. Sandhya came back to her senses and stood up while Sooraj did too.

Sooraj, however, hadn't removed his hand from sandhya's waist. Anu pointed at his hand and Sooraj took it away abruptly causing sandhya blush and anu laugh. Both sandhya and sooraj were embarassed at their intense eye lock which everyone around them had noticed. Anu didnt leave the chance to tease her sister's jeth and mocked "kyun sooraj ji.. hamari didi ka shagun dene aaye tha ya apna lene aaye the?"(so sooraj, did you come here to gave us the shagun for my sister or take your own shagun(pointing at sandhya)" Sooraj smiled and blushed at the same time and he started to leave when sandhya called out "suniye" .

Sooraj stopped at once and started waiting for her to speak up in her melodious and breathtaking voice. Sandhya looked at anu and then said "thankyou" to sooraj. Sooraj didnt look back but said 'hmmm" and left.sandhya kept looking at his back till he was out of sight. Anu noticed it and grinned at sandhya which sandhya ignored and asked her to hold some of her stuff. Anu took sandhya inside and introduced her to the other family members who didn't know her. Sandhya hugged meenakshi and congratulated her while meena blushed when Anu mentioned Vikram's name.

anu then took sandhya to her room where she was going to share room with her and told her to settle her stuff there. Anu then mentioned sooraj and told sandhya that he was elder brother of vikram jiju and was a great person. Sandhya smiled at the corner of lips and started fidgeting with her dupatta which didn't go unnoticed by anu. Anu took her to the kitchen and asked sandhya to cut fruits for meena as she was not allowed to work and anu had to help preparing lunch. Sandhya started cutting few apples and peaches but her mind was lost in sooraj.

She could not stop thinking about him, his smile, his eyes, his gestures, his voice. She was so lost in her imagination that she accidentally cut her finger while cutting the fruits for Anu's sister Meenakshi. "oouchh" she screamed a little and anu came running towards her and asked her what did she do? what was she thinking? Anu took her inside the room and put a band-aid on her finger. Anu was looking concerned for her while sandhya just kept thinking about sooraj when her thoughts were interrupted by anu who asked her to lay down and rest for a while. Anu said that she will come back later till then she can take a nap. Anu left and sandhya laid down on the bed with no blanket on top of her.

It seemed as if Sooraj was forever stuck on her mind as she was constantly thinking about him. She remembered the moment when sooraj held her by her waist, their intense eye lock, his eyes on her and hers on him. She started to doze off reliving the moments she shared with sooraj earlier. Here when Sooraj came back home, he was more than happy. He was smiling happily and was lost in his thoughts. Bhabo asked him if he is okay and that what is making him so much happy. Sooraj made up some excuse and told Bhabo that he will go to his room now.

However bhabo called him back and told him to revisit Meena's home and give her the gold ornaments which she had to put in the shagun thaali. Sooraj liked the idea as somewhere down his heart, he wanted to see HER again and probably catch her again in his strong arms. He remembered her thanks and smiled again. He left with the earrings and reached meena's home in abot 15 minutes. He entered the house and greeted meena's mom again and told her why was he there again. Meena's mom asked him to keep the earrings in Anu's cupboard as she was busy preparing lunch. She guided him towards the room and went back to her work.

Sooraj was heading towrds the room when he felt her presence again. He entered the room and felt her near him. He brushed his thoughts away and went straight to the cupboard, not noticing sandhya lying on the bed. The cupboard was right next to the bed. He tried to open it but it didn't as it seemed to be jam-packed. Sooraj tried to open a little harder when due to the sudden jerk, a little box on the top of the cupboard started to fall down, Sooraj noticed it and jumped to the box to grab it but suddenly tripped over and fell straight to the bed on top of something.. oops someone.

Preview- Sooraj was so close to sandhya that their breaths had become one.

so here we go guyzBig smile.. i really like putting romance and some intense moments into my FFsWink so i will make this FF very romantic.Embarrassed so yeah.. hahaLOL

READERS.. WHOEVER WANTS TO BE ON MY PM LIST HAS TO LIKE THIS POST and HE/SHE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ADDED TO MY PM LIST OTHERWISE NOT.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhya642b2011M_n_hlove_u_SarunmIsHeZ.xHi_FriendsVvardhiniChillMaarYaar

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedHey Mahi..
so so so so sweet..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
so sandhya started to think him!!! nice scene...love started betwn Suraj and sandhya??!!Heart
waitin to read next update..Day Dreaming
Romance!!!??EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
nice kittu...Party
keep writing..am waitingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
nice update Mahi ,

So banda and bandi are already in love head over heels LOL 

_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushini

EmbarrassedHey Mahi..
so so so so sweet..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
so sandhya started to think him!!! nice scene...love started betwn Suraj and sandhya??!!Heart
waitin to read next update..Day Dreaming
Romance!!!??EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
nice kittu...Party
keep writing..am waitingLOL

Hey anushiniBig smile.. i feel glad to read your posts alwz hehe..Embarrassed
thanks a lot hunTongue.. yeapi.. my ff will be lot differnt than the real story.. Wink
yeap i will keep writingLOL.. n will pm u about it dearEmbarrassed
thanks for the replyEmbarrassed

Hi_Friends

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

nice update Mahi ,

So banda and bandi are already in love head over heels LOL 
thankewww sweetnessEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. yeap not completely but love is in airWink.. god my frnd on facebook said the same thing to meShocked.. love head over heels thingLOL mentioning about ArnavBlushing haha.. thanks though.Embarrassed

ChillMaarYaar

M_n_h

Goldie

M_n_h

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Gr8 update loved it

_mahi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.