Page 2 Page 5

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Hey DABH-iansBig smile

This is my first FF and no doubt it is on Sooraj-SandhyaEmbarrassed

their beautiful and angelic love storyHeart
I am just going to write a brief intro and a very short first chapter of the FFTongue
I will continue on with my FF depending on the response I getErmm
so please tell me if you like it or notEmbarrassed
we need to do more things like FFs, discussions etc. to bring our DABH up in the rankingThumbs Up
Thank YouSmile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sandhya completed her studies and requirements to become an IPS officer. She was very glad to finish the first level of her way to become an IPS officer. Her family was happier than her. She finally was relieved from the stress of finals for few months till the results will be out and decide her fate. Her family suggested her to enjoy her life for few months and not to worry about the results. Her mother asked her to learn some home chores during this free time and decided to teach her various aspects of married life because sooner or later, she will get married. Will Sandhya find her soulmate during these months? Will she able to become an IPS officer and excel the expectations of her family?

Sooraj-  a caring son, brother, brother-in-law, friend and a Human Being. owns his own sweet shop and works very hard all day/night to fulfill his family's needs and pay for the studies of his siblings.

Sandhya- a girl who is determind to become an IPS officer and make her dad's dream come true. doesn't know anything about kitchen chores and loves education, books more than anything.

Ankur- Sandhya's older brother. loves his family a lot but went to United States about one and half years ago to work in a company along with his wife.

Ankita- Sandhya's Sister-in-law and Ankur's wife. the sweetest SIL and DIL and wife ever. has a soft corner for everyone and loves Sandhya a lot.

Sandhya's parents - respected and honest couple. want their children to succeed in their lives and achieve higher goals.

Vikram- Sooraj's younger brother. loves his family a lot especially Sooraj and is soon to get married.

Chavi - Sooraj's younger sister. is loved by her brothers a lot. goes to college but never pays attention to her studies.

Mohit- Sooraj's another younger brother. is very greedy and tries to fool Sooraj all the time for the sake of money.

Bhabo - sooraj's mother. loves sooraj more than anything in her life. has very different views about family and especially daughter-in-laws.

Rathi sa- Sooraj's father. is very lazy but is very affectionate towards his family. is literally controlled by his wife.

Chaturi - works at Sooraj's house but is more like member of the family. she cares about Sooraj the most

so dear readers.. please hit the like button if you are interested in my FFBig smile
i would love to write more on it but only if you guyz are eager to readTongue
Thanks a lot.. Embarrassed
Love
MahiSmile
Chapter 1 - below
Chapter 2 - Page 2
Chapter 3 - Page 2
Chapter 4 - Page 4

Edited by _mahi_ - 19 October 2011 at 2:00am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfanorangeshwetaAbbyKapoormagicalworldb2011ssweety007monika_2691M_n_hlove_u_SarunmIsHeZ.xHi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tum Dena Saath Mera Ch4 Updtd *Proximity*" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

Kanchan (sandhya's mom) was preparing breakfast when she asked sandhya's dad to wake Sandhya up as it is 9 o' clock already. (I forgot Sandhya's dad's name, i will write it Mohan for right now. Please let me know the name if you know.) Mohan asks her to calm down and focus on preparing the breakfast for him because he was really hungry. He asks her to let their princess sleep for little bit more as it was her first day that she doesn't have to study or worry about her finals. Kanchan smiled at her husband, knowing that he won't let her to disturb Sandhya.
Sandhya's finals were over. Last night, it was hard for her to go to sleep at 10 because she never slept at 10. She was used to study till midnight and then fall asleep with her books in her hands. This was the reason that she was still sleeping. Mohan walked by her room and kept looking at his daughter for few minutes and smiled looking at the innocent face of hers and then left to have his breakfast.
Mohan, on the breakfast table - Kanchan.
Kanchan - Yes (ji)
Mohan- I am feeling very happy today. We are very lucky to have a Daughter like Sandhya.
Kanchan- I know very well the reason behind your happiness. You don't need to go on and on praising your daughter. First have your breakfast and after that.. we will drink tea together and talk about Sandhya for hours. Ok? .. she said while smiling at Mohan.
Mohan - who can win you dear? ok then i will have 2 paronthas today as I am happy today.
kanchan - sure ji. Have as many as you want. but please take care of your health and dont overeat.
Mohan smiles at his caring and loving wife and starts to eat.

So that was it for today. Big smileI know it is very short but you guyz need to accept it.LOL
I have so much planned in my head already.LOL
I will post the next chapter asap Wink
Thanks a lotBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

magicalworldMizhib2011ssweety007monika_2691M_n_hmIsHeZ.xHi_Friends

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Res, Will read shanti sae and will comment 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

kashish_s2

kashish_s2

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I think we really need a FF during the weekends cause the days just dont pass!!! Thank you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
amazing job and cant wait to read more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Res, Will read shanti sae and will comment 
i will be glad to serve you with a hot tea while you are readingLOL

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish_s2

I think we really need a FF during the weekends cause the days just dont pass!!! Thank you
Yeah kashish.. i will update on weekends for sure and on weekdays when i wont have a lot of homeworkSmile
thanks a lotEmbarrassed

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

amazing job and cant wait to read more...
awww thanks neetuBig smile
i will update soon and will pm you about it Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.