India-Forums

POSSIBLE TIME LEAP CHARACTERS

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:34am | IP Logged

After the 18 year time leap on pkg...things will have changed...

Possible future characters:

Megha: (Rimjhim's daughter) Megha will return and will be played by Narayani Shastri in double role. She'l probably be a spoilt brat and she'l hate her real mum Rimjhim for killing Malini (who raised her). Megha will probably be quite modern and Avinash and the family will barely be able to control her wild ways. Megha will be quite close to Yashoda (in the maternal sense) as she always has been.

Soham: (Yashoda's son) He'l probably return as a handsome young lad. Love his mummy and daddy. He'l be close to sister Megha.

Vishal: (Kaveri's son) He'l probably be alot like his deceased father Pratik..i.e. gentle, understanding, very good natured.

Om: (Yashoda's son but raised by Jayanti as her own) Will grow up and think of Yashoda and Rakesh as his Mami and Mama... but will eventually find out that they are his real parents.

Shweta son/daughter: (Avinashs son/daughter when Avinash thought he was Anand) Will probably make a return to the show as an antagonist/villain..who wants his/her rights from Avinash. He/she will probably be against Megha.

Sameers mischievious niece and nephews: (a girl and two boys).. they may make a return to the show as grown ups.

Megha's love interest: some handsome guy

Vishal and Soham will also have love interests

Other possibilities:

Raj's daughter: (Raj is Rimjhims friend) Unlikely

Pihu: (Yashoda's daughter who stopped breathing at birth then died): Its unlikely she'l return but ..you never know in indian serials..

Malinis baby: (who died in the accident): But..u never know...the doctor may have stolen it for all we know

Rakesh was sleeping with Mohini..that may have led to a child that Rakesh doesnt know about

Durga's daughter Guddi was pregnant...this child may also make a return. She would be a tad older then Megha

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Thanks Chetsmyster - these are great observations. Clap

I agree about Megha - I think she has a tendency to be quite like Malini, she'll probably want everything she can't have and give the family hell.

Vishal and Soham will probably emulate their fathers Pratik and Rakesh and be good, hardworking fellows immersed in the family business and making their grandparents happy.

Shweta's child will probably be as you suggest the new generation Malini, probably will cause problems for the family in their business, etc, etc.  It is also possible that this child could keep his identity a secret and use Megha to get back at Avinash and the family by instigating her (like Trishul in Kkusum).

I think Durga will also have a role post leap, perhaps he will be the one instigating Megha - after all he was the closest person to her so-called mother Malini.  He'll probably evoke her sympathy and continue scheming and plotting against poor jailbird Rimjhim.

I really hope Rimjhim is cut some slack in her old age LOL, I don't think she can cope after:

surviving cancer, being pushed off a cliff into the ocean by Vijay, attacked and nearly killed by Shankar and his goons, surviving Anand's relentless torture, being poisoned by Malini and then being incarcerated for some 20 odd years! Ouch

We'll just have to wait and see!!

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Thanks bud!

Yea...poor jailbird Rimmy LOL

I dont think the woman can take anymore suffering... its almost inhuman...and this 20 years in jail crap...well...lets just say if i was Rimjhim i'd go cuckoo by now

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
LOLoh my LOLgod u LOLguys r so funny....... but i like it a lLOLLOLLOLottttttttttt.......
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top