Reaction of Dhillons on Rajbeer???

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In yesterday's episode after unpleasant incident in the party Dhillons were cool  and calm without any anger towards rajbeer 

It is very diffcult to be calm even they got insulted by rajbeer intentionally or unintentionally.

They have understood him well and it also shows their maturity in such situation  They supported  him and tells Preeto what she did for rajbeer was wrong.How many parents will have such gracefully attitude๐Ÿ˜•

It is a good scene๐Ÿ‘.but it is  hard to digest  it??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the dhillon family members accept bani,all have a very king nd good heart
snaidu18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, that is exactly what I thought of them. Very matured and kind. They also did not forget the good things he has done for them. Very few people exist like the Dhillon's in this World. Rajbeer will realize this soon, and will apologize to him.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dhillon's ( Biji,,Papaji & ishu)๐Ÿ˜Š to pahle se hi rajbeer ke liye worry hai & maafi de di hai biji & papaji ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... so baki sab ka rection  may be normal hoga...๐Ÿ˜ but preeto very angry & rajbeer ko total wrong maani hi...so...???๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ anasuya

Initially I also thought that their attitude was a bit hard to digest. But late when I thought about it and when i saw the way they reasoned the whole thing out after they got home, I realised that for the Dhillon family their reaction was absolutely correct. They are a simple family and had seen Rajbeer's good points in the short time he had been visiting them. They immediately realised that he had suffered really badly in his past and that was why he ha behaved the ay he did.

But I am not sure how Preeto will react in the future to Rajbeer. Hope his past comes out intot he open and she tries to help him get over it rather than make him miserable in the present and future also.