Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Reaction of Dhillons on Rajbeer???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode after unpleasant incident in the party Dhillons were cool  and calm without any anger towards rajbeer 

It is very diffcult to be calm even they got insulted by rajbeer intentionally or unintentionally.

They have understood him well and it also shows their maturity in such situation  They supported  him and tells Preeto what she did for rajbeer was wrong.How many parents will have such gracefully attitudeConfused

It is a good sceneClap.but it is  hard to digest  it??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soumi93.Vrish.Mehek25br200910-Vrinda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reaction of Dhillons on Rajbeer???" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
 agree...

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
the dhillon family members accept bani,all have a very king nd good heart

snaidu18

Groupbie

snaidu18

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Yes, that is exactly what I thought of them. Very matured and kind. They also did not forget the good things he has done for them. Very few people exist like the Dhillon's in this World. Rajbeer will realize this soon, and will apologize to him.

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Dhillon's ( Biji,,Papaji & ishu)Smile to pahle se hi rajbeer ke liye worry hai & maafi de di hai biji & papaji Thumbs Up... so baki sab ka rection  may be normal hoga...Day Dreaming but preeto very angry & rajbeer ko total wrong maani hi...so...???Cry

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@ anasuya

Initially I also thought that their attitude was a bit hard to digest. But late when I thought about it and when i saw the way they reasoned the whole thing out after they got home, I realised that for the Dhillon family their reaction was absolutely correct. They are a simple family and had seen Rajbeer's good points in the short time he had been visiting them. They immediately realised that he had suffered really badly in his past and that was why he ha behaved the ay he did.

But I am not sure how Preeto will react in the future to Rajbeer. Hope his past comes out intot he open and she tries to help him get over it rather than make him miserable in the present and future also.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.