Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dildostiidancee

robin...!!!!!!!!! im gonna go craaazzyyy...!!!!!!! ohh...ur the best u know...!!!!! the way u describe everything...aaahhh...it takes my breath away...!!!!!!!! soo waiting for the next part...!!!! plzzz... update na...!!!!!!!
Thanks so much...I am writing it as I speak...but it won't be posted right away because its going to be longWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
WHOA...ROBIN u r such a BEAUTIFUL writerClapClap...i LUV d way u write it outEmbarrassed
OMG i was sooo dead d way u xplained d whole rain sequence shootBlushing
nd also d vanity van changing clothesBlushingLOL ...awww d way Amar says trust meEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
dis is seriusly sooo damn ROCKINGEmbarrassedBig smile
d hospital bed both of dem sleeping 2gether OMG i cudnt stop blushingBlushingDay Dreaming
nd awww he runs off to meet Shakti aftr d shoot wid chocolates nd flowers...chooo chweeetEmbarrassed...nd d Mohan's peeking on dem hahaha soo cute yaarLOL
its really AMAZINGThumbs Up...OMG next is clubbingBlushing
i sooo cnt wait to read thatEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

taniya_dostii

IF-Dazzler

taniya_dostii

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!
LIKE, WAT WAS DAT DUDE!
I can actually imagine the whole thing in front of my eyes!!!
do continue dude!

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Farah and Tania----I have written about 2 pages of the club scene...I hope to write about 8 or so more Big smile

lida

lida

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
please upload soon.. can you say when you will upload?

deepa101

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lida

please upload soon.. can you say when you will upload?

I am currently working on it...when I write a FF I spend many hours on it to make it right. I have written other FF on a potential confession, the candle scene, kriyansh kabaddi, ArSha kabaddi...I request you to read them...a couple of pages back. This FF I plan to make the best one so far so I am putting a lot of time into itBig smile

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Big smileROBIN THIS IS NOT FAIR YAARCry MAIN DO DIN KELIYA JAATI HU AND I COME BACK AND ITNA ACHA FF LIKA HAI AUR MAIN AB COMMENT KAR RAHI HOON!!!!!!!!!LOL TUM ITNA ACHI MAGICIAN KAISA HOGAI YAAR TUM KYA KAMAL LIKTI HO IM GOING TO BE INSPIRED TO ADD LIKE 100 MORE POINTS TO THE THREAD AND MAKE IT 300Big smile MY FAV PART WAS THE PART WHERE HES SITTING NEXT HER AND TEARS ARE COMING OUT THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARGAYI MAIN YAAR AGLA HAFTA TAK AND BY THIS WEEK ARSHA ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING EVEN MORE MAGICALStar THAT'LL MAKE ME SMILE EVEN MORE CUZ THEY ALWAYS END THE WEEK WITH A BANG EVERY TIME :) 

KoolKatz

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
its mind blowing. touch wood kabhi shakti ko aisa kuch na ho but agar ho toh amar hona chahiye uska khyal rakhne ke liye. that would be so awesome.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.