Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Originally posted by Angel56

ROFL

HAHAHA no Chameli in this scene haha but that is an excellent idea! Maybe u should write a FF on that hahhaLOL
yeah i wud be awsum to write ff on shakti beating champa LOL
Haha and Amar as referee hahhaLOL
amar as refereee but think if champa is amar gf and shakti is amar's best frnd whom he'll chooseWink
Haha he will chose Shakti...friends always firstWink
i wish he do so but these cha cha type gals u know r very sharp jadu tona na karale humare amar parLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
bloody awsum...robin dude update the nxt part fast...

r07c

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

ROFL

HAHAHA no Chameli in this scene haha but that is an excellent idea! Maybe u should write a FF on that hahhaLOL
yeah i wud be awsum to write ff on shakti beating champa LOL
Haha and Amar as referee hahhaLOL
amar as refereee but think if champa is amar gf and shakti is amar's best frnd whom he'll chooseWink
Haha he will chose Shakti...friends always firstWink
i wish he do so but these cha cha type gals u know r very sharp jadu tona na karale humare amar parLOL
plzzz she is not his gf guys...n obvio he will choose shakti over her anytime...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cEndurance

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
hey i know she is not but just imagine shakti how much she wud be hurt and jealous

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyansh

bloody awsum...robin dude update the nxt part fast...

Thanks I'm thinking of starting it soon...I think it will be a long one Big smile

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
OMG that was Hawttt!!!!!!!!! hell robin...*bows down* Damn gal u r the best!!!! ahhh just want scream..that was amazing!!!!  i love u soo much for writing ArSha ffs... they r soo dreamy romantic n hawt!!!! u can be a writer...i love ur style!!!! plzzz write more can't wait!!! pm me!! 

ps - like MF ...i also loved changing clothes wala part...hahahhaa!!!

r07cEndurance

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

OMG that was Hawttt!!!!!!!!! hell robin...*bows down* Damn gal u r the best!!!! ahhh just want scream..that was amazing!!!!  i love u soo much for writing ArSha ffs... they r soo dreamy romantic n hawt!!!! u can be a writer...i love ur style!!!! plzzz write more can't wait!!! pm me!! 

Thanks so much Piyu...lol I don't see myself as a writer...but who knows if I ever do in the future you all will get a signed copy lol I will PM you for sure...

100littledevils

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 100littledevils

Thanks so much Piyu...lol I don't see myself as a writer...but who knows if I ever do in the future you all will get a signed copy lol I will PM you for sure...

ur first book should be on arshaWink 
chill kissi ko pata nahin chalega ROFL 

r07csweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.