Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Originally posted by Angel56

Robin again speechless kya kahoon kuch bacha nhi kahan se itni felling lati ho ?????????

dont have words to express how it is ...it was romantic emotional passionate chemistry everything ...

just 1 thing ur awsum out of this world 

u deserve aHug

Thanks so much dear...keep tuned for the HOT club scenes...I hope it wasn't too dramatic with the hospital stuff
not really but yup waiting for HOT club scenes i know its gonna be wowClap 
Thanks for the honest feedback...I can't wait to write the club scene...Munni Badnam Hui will be a big part...any guesses on the scene?
well there wud be arsha dance and yup the romance robin i want a passionate no for arsha as they r so passionate...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Robin again speechless kya kahoon kuch bacha nhi kahan se itni felling lati ho ?????????

dont have words to express how it is ...it was romantic emotional passionate chemistry everything ...

u deserve aHug

Thanks so much dear...keep tuned for the HOT club scenes...I hope it wasn't too dramatic with the hospital stuff
Thanks for the honest feedback...I can't wait to write the club scene...Munni Badnam Hui will be a big part...any guesses on the scene?
well there wud be arsha dance and yup the romance robin i want a passionate no for arsha as they r so passionate...
Obviously there will be dance lol but guess what may have led to it or what happens after

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

u deserve aHug

Obviously there will be dance lol but guess what may have led to it or what happens after
well i think fight or sumthing or charlie ...plz do it like k shakti beat that charlie in front of the publicLOLLOLLOL

Kriyansh-love

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
HAHAHA no Chameli in this scene haha but that is an excellent idea! Maybe u should write a FF on that hahhaLOL

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
ROFL

HAHAHA no Chameli in this scene haha but that is an excellent idea! Maybe u should write a FF on that hahhaLOL
yeah i wud be awsum to write ff on shakti beating champa LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c100littledevils

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

ROFL

Haha and Amar as referee hahhaLOL

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

ROFL

amar as refereee but think if champa is amar gf and shakti is amar's best frnd whom he'll chooseWink

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

ROFL

amar as refereee but think if champa is amar gf and shakti is amar's best frnd whom he'll chooseWink
Haha he will chose Shakti...friends always firstWink

100littledevils

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.