Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

LOLEMOTIONAL HATYACHAAR!!!LOL

. KAMBAQT  ..Bombay  Muncipalty ki Baarish!!! Tongue  Dono ko hospital ke emergency mein pahuncha daala! Shabhaash!

My Fav part of this FF :"Changing Clothes in the vanity Van" Wink  hehehehe.(evil laugh)

I loved how you described the Shoot scene.. I felt like I am present on the sets watching them shoot!

I imagined it to be something like the way you described it too!.. Everything was squeezed in at the last minute.. so yes they were both caught completely offguard about the rain sequence!

Shakti  looks Gorgeously Hot appearing from nowhere.Amar has to look at her with intensity.. The scene has to be SHOT in one Take!!! The freezing water makes them Gasp for Breath which adds that special effect.. Both are looking into each other's eyes! LOST!.. In that 30 seconds of shooting, all their Khuda Jaane memories (3 performances of it) came to them in Flashes!. The cloud of memories BURST in PURE HOT passion!.. and he leans fwd to kiss her. He gets carried away  for real that he ALMOST kisses her.. very very close!.. but  at the right moment Shakti starts to walk backwards.. and Amar realizes that he is in middle of a shoot.. and hears Palki say "CUT"

I like how all the sisters Finally realize AMAR is Shakti's match Wink.. Mukti knew it right from the Award Function .. Now its Neeti and Kirti's turn to find out!!!..YAY!

MAN.! If Arsha has to read this... They are going to either HATE us for making AMAR change Shakti's clothes..LOL or unke Dimaag mein ladu phootenge!Big smile

Great Job at writing skills!!!Thumbs Up  I too hope that the hospital part never ever ever ever happens to either of them because we love them too much!!!! Heart

Robin.. Its pretty impressive that itne kam samay mein.. you are able to think and write an entire FF on a scene!!!!!! Thats fabulous!!!

Hug I will have to be in Arshaland with Arshians imagining the AHEM... Vanity Van sequence AGAIN!!!

I LOVE THEIR VANITY VAN!!!!Dancing

Thanks for the sweet words...I will start working on the club scene...but I will post it either tomorrow or the day after because I need more points to add to what I have imagined in my mind. Hahha I will die of embarrassment if they ever read this haha and the changing the clothes was all friendly and in the moment...the turning off the lamp kept it PG13 lol 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Hey ROBIN!

Check out my comment .. above!

WOA!!!! NEXT IS THE CLUB SCENE!! You know I was just going to say... DUDE>... I want to see the CLUB scene

Hey... in the club scene,,, make sure you include a ROMANTIC HOT PASSIONATE DANCE !!!.. 

I want AMAR wearing BLACK and SHAKTI wearing RED! Looking Freaking HOT!

The dance is present...don't worry and I was picturing the red on Shakti and black on Amar from the BTS. Lets say there is more than 1 dance...Munni Badnam Hui is present...I will say no more Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Robin again speechless kya kahoon kuch bacha nhi kahan se itni felling lati ho ?????????

dont have words to express how it is ...it was romantic emotional passionate chemistry everything ...

just 1 thing ur awsum out of this world 

u deserve aHug

r07c

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Balle Balle ROBIN!

I will be dreaming of AMAR-SHAKTI black/Red in Da Club scene!

hahaha I know. the whole LAMP Turning off thing was sooo Filmy and PG13~!.. ADORABLE!

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

Robin again speechless kya kahoon kuch bacha nhi kahan se itni felling lati ho ?????????

dont have words to express how it is ...it was romantic emotional passionate chemistry everything ...

u deserve aHug

Thanks so much dear...keep tuned for the HOT club scenes...I hope it wasn't too dramatic with the hospital stuff

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Balle Balle ROBIN!

I will be dreaming of AMAR-SHAKTI black/Red in Da Club scene!

hahaha I know. the whole LAMP Turning off thing was sooo Filmy and PG13~!.. ADORABLE!

Hahha I know I couldn't think of a different way...had to go the filmy route

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

u deserve aHug

Thanks so much dear...keep tuned for the HOT club scenes...I hope it wasn't too dramatic with the hospital stuff
not really but yup waiting for HOT club scenes i know its gonna be wowClap

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by robinc07

u deserve aHug

not really but yup waiting for HOT club scenes i know its gonna be wowClap
Thanks for the honest feedback...I can't wait to write the club scene...Munni Badnam Hui will be a big part...any guesses on the scene?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.