Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

Kriyansh-love

Kriyansh-love

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
hey plzzz pm me wen d nxt HOT club scen is going 2 b posted :D
    waiting 4 ur pm :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me (Page 10)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Liked it... I reading dis now. really liked dis..

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
See me how much late i reached here, almost 6 months LOL
Just loved your OS a lot, this is just amazing n beyond discription.Clap
Whatever happend to Shakti at the shoot brought them very close n the way Amar took care of her with each possible way to make her feel better was awesome.Dancing
That's when he felt that he has to remove her dress she gave in n when he felt that she needs medication he bought her to the hospital n cried to see her condition.Party
Not only Amar but also Shakti's family trust him too much n that's Shaks mom comforted her n now when Shaks woke up she searched for her Kunwar first.Day Dreaming
Their emotional moment was superb n the way Amar was dying to meet Shaks was super cute, he bought chocolates, flowers n specially soup made by him Big smile
that's true they share a great bond n everybody realized it except these two n now Mukti will make them realize soon.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.