Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
[The day of I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE-The begining of destiny.]Amar and Shakti have completed their corridor scene. Palki tells Amar that he has to dance in the end to complete the episode [Amar has already learned the choreography beforehand].Shakti does her part in the starting when Amar is looking out the window at her and sits down to watch Amar's dance. Amar is dancing in the starting without the rain and Palki cuts the scene and says its not good enough. Palki paces back and forth thinking then her eyes fell on Shakti. She snaps her fingers and says that Shakti will be required for this scene. Shakti is confused on why Palki is adding her in the scene when she does not know the choreography. Palki tells Shakti that she has to come behind Amar and he will lean in and try to kiss her. Shakti does not say anything and her eyes meet Amar's. Amar reads her mind and nods his head to tell her not to worry and that she can do it. The choreographer explains the shot to them and they practice it. 

The shoot starts with the rain and Amar is dancing and Shakti is required to stand in the rain as 
well (they want her to be drenched like Amar so the scene turns out right).Shakti stands to one side as the spot boys turn on the sprinklers and she watches Amar dance. Shakti starts shivering as 
the water is so cold...Shakti didn't know the sprinklers have such cold water...she tries to keep warm as she rubs her arms and waiting for her cue to enter the scene. Amar goes down on the ground and Shakti is frozen standing still in the cold...she misses her cue and Palki yells out Shakti. She apologizes and she has to wait again for Amar to dance again as they want the Kriyansh scene to come out in one take and not edited. Shakti stares at Amar..thinking why isn't he freezing...she assumes that he is getting some warmth from dancing.

Shakti meets her cue this time and goes behind Amar...he turns around (like required in the scene) he stares at Shakti and whispers Sha Kti(as we all saw in the scene) cuz he sees her pale and shivering. Amar quickly decides that he better not cut the shot as the whole thing will have to be done again. He reaches for her face..Shakti's eyes are wide as she is freezing but is mesmerized by Amar's wet body and wanting it to touch hers.She stares at him as her body has become numb and she starts gasping for air (not a part of the scene...Palki/director look satisfied).Both stand up and Amar can't take his eyes off Shakti...his concerned face turns into passion as Shakti is looking beautiful drenched in the rain and her eyes are looking beautiful...locked on to his. Amar continues the scene by removing his hand away from her face...Shakti realizes Amar is gasping for air as well... he is breathing hard...both stare at eachother.Amar notices how Shakti is zoned out as her expression and body language is lost in their gaze.He moves in to kiss her (as required)..both feeling the warmth from each other's breath...Shakti is frozen in the moment...unable to detach herself from his warmth...the 
choreographer senses that Shakti is forgetting her step so from behind the scene...he guides Shakti 
backwards. Amar stares at her frozen expression and his dance ends.(The director,choreographer and Palki say 'thats a wrap' and they take off towards the office to pack up for the day).

Amar gets off his back and runs towards Shakti who is still zoned out frozen to the core. He wraps her in his arms and hugs her...he yells at someone to get a blanket. As the spot boy is gone...Amar holds 
Shakti in his arms and starts rubbing her back trying to warm her up. He pulls her off his chest and stares into her frozen expression and grabs her face and says "SHakti you okay" Shakti zones back into reality and shakes her head. She leans forward and rests herself against Amar's chest..her body craving for warmth. Amar is getting worried as Shakti may come down to hypothermia or pneumonia.
He decides that he can't wait for the spot boy to come back. He carries Shakti in his arms and takes her to the vanity van..he plants her down on the bed and tells her that everything will be okay. Shakti is losing her senses..Amar turns on the heater and he grabs Shakti's bag and takes out her extra clothes. Amar stares at her and looks her deep in her eyes and says please trust me.Amar changes her clothes by turning off the lamp in the vanity van. Shakti has lost full consciousness and Amar gets worried. He grabs blankets and wraps them around Shakti trying to warm her up. He yells for help outside to Palki and others but there wasn't anyone left on the set ...only the one spot boy that came running with a pile of blankets. 

He tells spot boy to take all them to his car and put them in the backseat. He wraps the blanket (thats on Shakti) around her body and carries her in his arms again to his car where he puts her in the backseat and throws the extra blankets on her and Palki comes running. The spot boy had told her everything...Amar directs her to drive to the hospital...he sits in the backseat and holds Shakti in his lap and rubs her body...worried sick.They arrive at the hospital and they take her into the emergency room. The doctors tell them that they are trying to regulate her body temperature...Amar gets emotional and walks away. Palki decides to leave Amar alone and calls up the Mohans. After walking for a bit...Amar sits down on a bench and holds his face in his hands. He is unaware that he is close to the entrance of the hospital. He cries silently and the Mohans enter the hospital. They ask for 
Shakti at the front desk and Mr. Mohan and Mukti head towards the emergency wing...Mrs.Mohans stops in her tracks as her eyes shifts to someone crying...she realizes its Amar.

She goes up to him and caresses his head. Amar teary eyes look up to see Shakti's mom sitting beside him. He tries to hide his tears..Mrs.Mohan touches his cheek and, "Sab kuch teek hoga beta...humari Shakti mein booth Shakti hai aur woh kabhi ne haare ti."She hugs Amar and both share an emotional mother and son moment. Amar takes Mrs.Mohan back to the emergency wing...with his arm around her shoulder. The doctor comes out and says that Shakti will be alright. He looks up at wet Amar and says that if you hadn't changed her clothes Shakti would have been in worse state. Everyone looks at him and he gets stuck in the awkward moment. The doctor tells him that they will admit him as well because he is still drenched from the rain scene and that he may need some attention. He brushes it off but everyone makes him admit himself...the doctor leaves and Mr.Mohan goes up to Amar as Amar is looking down feeling awkwardness. He pulls Amar into a tight hug and says "Thank you beta...tumko pata nahin ke tumne kya kiya...Shakti tumhari vaagase zinda hai." Mukti jumps in and hugs Amar and says "We always trust you with Shakti...you have strengthen that trust forever" Palki hugs Amar... Mrs. Mohan continues crying and says "Meri sirf betiyaan hai...aaj mujhe ek beta milegaya" Both mother-son share another emotional hug.Amar goes and changes into a hospital pant-shirt...and wraps himself in a warm hospital blanket. He heads to Shakti's room and sees the Mohans waiting for Shakti to regain consciousness...Shakti wakes up as Amar watches from the door and her eyes are confused and searching Amar...her mom follows her eyes and tells her that Amar is here and will be back soon. The Mohans and Palki sit and talk to Shakti..Amar feels that he shouldn't barg in so he waits outside relieved and thinking of what could've 
happened if he didn't bring her to the hospital. His negative thoughts are broken off as the Mohans 
exist the room..Mukti says she has to leave as she has a dance shoot early morning..they decide to 
leave Mrs. Mohan behind but Amar protests and tells them that he has to stay behind and will 
take care of Shakti. Palki and the Mohans leave. Leaving Amar alone...he is feeling uncomfortable 
to go in front of Shakti as she knew he had changed her clothes. 

He eventually pushes himself towards the door and walks in. Shakti head moves to face the door and her face lights up as Amar walks in. Amar walks up to the bed and he sits down on the stool. She watches him as he is in thought. She reaches over and touches his cheek. Amar gets surprised and looks up and to see Shakti's eyes full of tears. He gets worried and stands up and clutches Shakti's hand (that was previously on his face) in his. Amar asks"Shakti are you feeling alright.." Shakti does not respond and guides Amar to take a seat on the bed...she sits up to face him, ignoring Amar who was telling her to lie back down. Tears are streaming down her cheeks...she holds Amar's face with both hands and looks into his eyes.She finally speaks.."Thank you...you have saved my 
life and I owe my life to you"Amar is touched by her words and smiles and starts wiping Shakti's 
tears. Her hands slide off his face and she wraps Amar in a hug.They both hug and Amar gets 
emotional and both cry in eachother's arms. He speaks through his tears and says "Shakti I can 
never loose you...you are a big part of my life" Shakti whispers in his ear and says "You are a 
sweetheart and without you in my life there would be no MEGIC" Both release each other and burst out laughing. Amar and Shakti share the hospital bed and she sleeps in Amar's embrace (both realizing how much they mean to eachother and how strong their friendship is). 

[In the morning] Amar gets out of the bed..gently resting Shakti's head back on the pillow. He grabs a piece of paper and scribbles down a note... that he has to go for the shoot and will come visit her at her house. Amar takes off to the shoot and the Mohans come to take Shakti home. She reads Amar's note and smiles remembering his sweet words last night and how touched she was when he cried. She also remembers the feeling she got during the dance in the rain. She brushes it off and she and Mohans head home and Shakti is instructed bed rest. She wants to go to the set but her mom doesn't let her and she said that Palki has given orders as well for her to stay in bed. She sleeps...Amar is at 
the D3 shoot and is dying to leave. He watches the clock waiting for it to tick down to 5pm so he can 
go see Shakti. His mind go off in space and he remembers how beautiful Shakti looked during the rain dance...and how she was looking at him with so much love. Palki watches him...Amar looses his thoughts as Palki pats him on the shoulder and says..."Go Amar...Shakti tumhara intezaar kare hai" He is so happy and hugs Palki and leaves the set. On his way he buys flowers and 
chocolates and goes home and makes Shakti some soup. He dashes out of his house and goes towards the Mohan house. 

Amar knocks on the door and Mukti and Keerti open the door and they both greet him with hugs. Mr. Mohan asks him "Kaise ho beta...shoot kaisa tha?" THey discuss the shoot and Amar heads to Shakti's room. He peaks in and sees Mrs. Mohan forcing Shakti to have soup. She keeps saying no over and over and her mom gets annoyed and walks out the room with the bowl of soup. She meets Amar and gives him a side hug..she stares at the flowers/chocolates and a bag (that contained the soup) in his hand and she smiles at him. She pretends to leave and Mukti and Keerti join their mom as they lean against a wall and peak at Shakti and Amar. He walks in and puts down the soup and hands her the chocolates and flowers and sits down on the bed. She says "aww my favourite chocolates" and hugs Amar and whispers "and my favourite person" Mrs.Mohan and her daughters are all smiles as they watch the hug. Keerti gets excited as says..."Shakti Di to sirf Amar ke saath achi lagte hai" Mukti and their mom nod in agreement. Amar holds Shakti's hand and asks her how she is doing...Shakti is feeling much better now with Amar by her side. She asks him..."Yeh bag mein kya hai?" he opens the bag and pulls out the tin of soup. Shakti makes a face but is so touched by the sweet gesture...he tells her he made the soup on his own. Shakti doesn't object and eats the soup as he feeds her. 

Back against the wall...Mrs.Mohan gets annoyed in a joking way and says that Shakti did not have the soup when she was trying to feed her. She tells her daughters.."Shakti itne ziddi hai...but woh Kunwar ke baat kabhi nahin taalti...kuch to baat hai" Both Keerti and Mukti nod in agreement...Mukti tells her mom that she will get these two together because they themselves are hiding behind the "just good friends" title...the girls and their mother finally leave to give ArSha privacy. Amar tells Shakti all about his day on the set and both plan to celebrate (go clubbing) when she is better.  

Note:I pray this never happens to Shakti...please remember this is only FF

Edited by robinc07 - 14 October 2011 at 2:03am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

ishitabiswasshikha31Muks20AKSHATA3110AlexArshakillerbinnynavya_arshalov_in_d_airgrungta112cute4u_22_CrazySuzi_dmgfanA1deepa101Arsha85sweetapple2995GayatriJethaniKomal1004Beautiful_King100littledevilsRadiantTreasureKriYansh_Pamtaniya_dostiiprrk86maanujaanuAnjori_ArShaPihu.k11yogini64sukanyaaluv_arshaZehnaseeb.lovely7010..KR..bluelashesBorn2DancesweetshineMahak SinhaEndurance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
LOLEMOTIONAL HATYACHAAR!!!LOL

. KAMBAQT  ..Bombay  Muncipalty ki Baarish!!! Tongue  Dono ko hospital ke emergency mein pahuncha daala! Shabhaash!

My Fav part of this FF :"Changing Clothes in the vanity Van" Wink  hehehehe.(evil laugh)

I loved how you described the Shoot scene.. I felt like I am present on the sets watching them shoot!

I imagined it to be something like the way you described it too!.. Everything was squeezed in at the last minute.. so yes they were both caught completely offguard about the rain sequence!

Shakti  looks Gorgeously Hot appearing from nowhere.Amar has to look at her with intensity.. The scene has to be SHOT in one Take!!! The freezing water makes them Gasp for Breath which adds that special effect.. Both are looking into each other's eyes! LOST!.. In that 30 seconds of shooting, all their Khuda Jaane memories (3 performances of it) came to them in Flashes!. The cloud of memories BURST in PURE HOT passion!.. and he leans fwd to kiss her. He gets carried away  for real that he ALMOST kisses her.. very very close!.. but  at the right moment Shakti starts to walk backwards.. and Amar realizes that he is in middle of a shoot.. and hears Palki say "CUT"

I like how all the sisters Finally realize AMAR is Shakti's match Wink.. Mukti knew it right from the Award Function .. Now its Neeti and Kirti's turn to find out!!!..YAY!

MAN.! If Arsha has to read this... They are going to either HATE us for making AMAR change Shakti's clothes..LOL or unke Dimaag mein ladu phootenge!Big smile

Great Job at writing skills!!!Thumbs Up  I too hope that the hospital part never ever ever ever happens to either of them because we love them too much!!!! Heart

Robin.. Its pretty impressive that itne kam samay mein.. you are able to think and write an entire FF on a scene!!!!!! Thats fabulous!!!

Hug I will have to be in Arshaland with Arshians imagining the AHEM... Vanity Van sequence AGAIN!!!

I LOVE THEIR VANITY VAN!!!!Dancing

Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 30 September 2011 at 11:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20misslaugheasilyArsha85killerbinnyIsshhr07cSOBTILICIOUStaniya_dostiiyogini64Born2Dance

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thats not fair ...U can't reserve ...Unhappy  I am sulking ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Thats not fair ...U can't reserve ...Unhappy  I am sulking ...

Ouch

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
lol u guys are so funny...its not that great I know but the continuation will be HOTT

misslaugheasily

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Let me breathe first , I am gasping for air just like Amar and Shakti ...LOL

Man! I was drinking Coffee while reading this , and almost choked when  Amar changed Shakti's clothes :P , but, ROBIN dude!! you have described that so beautifully ..

Yeh! ArSha and Vanity Van ka Kuch to Connection hai Wink

I loved it ..the whole thing, every thing . I still have to come into consciousness after reading this though it was not too HOT!!! But, a feeling of ArSha coming together is enough to send me to Heaven

Your FF are always kind of  LARGER THAN LIFE which is so pleasant to read. I always have a smile on my face after reading your FF, they are so fulfilling. 

Dude!! So you want Cinevistaas Physical Adress ? I can research and send it to you so that you can mail them your STORYLINE...Or else E-mail them. What else can PALKI ask for ? a romantic Script that too for FREE FREE FREE LOL

Loved it ROBIN ..each and every thing ...I was lost in ArShaland throughout ..I had promised will not go to ArShaland but couldn't help it ...

And yeah! I to hope that never happens to Shakti. I hope they realize LOVE for each other automatically and most importantly ASAP.

Please continue as you have already given us hint that the next part will be even hotter. I am dying to read it ALREADY. . What's the next chapter you are planning?? 

Great Job ROBIN Clap.A Hug for you Hug

Edited by kumjoo - 30 September 2011 at 11:04pm

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
@KJ aww thanksHug this FF's attempt was to show one thing leads to another and" I love the way you lie and love me"---ArSha are lying to themselves. lol as for Palki's address lol u have done enough research for one day LOL The continuation will be the club scene and lets say Mukti is there as well...I won't reveal anymore

Edited by robinc07 - 30 September 2011 at 11:11pm

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hey ROBIN!

Check out my comment .. above!

WOA!!!! NEXT IS THE CLUB SCENE!! You know I was just going to say... DUDE>... I want to see the CLUB scene

Hey... in the club scene,,, make sure you include a ROMANTIC HOT PASSIONATE DANCE !!!.. 

I want AMAR wearing BLACK and SHAKTI wearing RED! Looking Freaking HOT!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c100littledevilsBorn2Dance

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.