Ra.One Promotional Pics/Vids (New Pg 19, 24, 25 ) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
I meant a decade from now.
^^lol..i actually hated them in all their movies together...

its much after they "broke up" and split and decided not to star in movies together, tht i started to miss them as a couple...

u tend to realize the value of something once u lose it..lol..thts kinda the situation here...when they had films lined up, i couldnt care less abt them...but now its like im soo sick of watching bebo with the same ppl again n again,...

need variety...thts why im looking forward to immu's film, although i know im gonna hate it...๐Ÿ˜†
edit: double post
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
Kareena looks gorgeous in the traditional avatar...I hope she sticks to this look during all the ra.one promotional events...๐Ÿ˜ณ
SRK looks old  ( well i knw he is ๐Ÿ˜†)

anyways coming to the Hrithik-Kareena pairing, that aint happening anytime i guess...to be really honest here...I totally agree with Smartie here...the only person I liked Bebo with was Hrithik undoubtedly...even though they had crappy movies...they had sizzling chemistry...Fardeen looked fine with her in Khushi and Rang deeni song in Dev...other than that I love JWM...but again credit defo goes to Imtiaz coz the script was brilliant...
Originally posted by smartie_pants

oh true desu...

my heart just broke into a million pieces..๐Ÿฅบ

the closest i ever saw them together in recent memory was this

Wow...When was this? this looks recent going by their looks...
I miss them too smartie...๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago
@lovedkruti...i think it was at the manish malhotra fashion show in 2009...

they have a common friends circle (kjo, srk gang) so must be hard to "ignore" each other at all social events...
^^looks like during gomal seeing as kareena sitting next to that kapoor guy, dont know his name...
wait a minute...hitrick got married in 2000..., kareena was chasing after and falling for a married man then...
Originally posted by smartie_pants

@lovedkruti...i think it was at the manish malhotra fashion show in 2009...

they have a common friends circle (kjo, srk gang) so must be hard to "ignore" each other at all social events...

Ya true that...they have so many friends in common and that very close friends na...I wonder about this a lot...like how does it feel running into ur Ex every now and then in a place like Bwood...do they really feel the way, "REAL PEOPLE" ( as in WE ) feel...I dont know what I just said, but I guess you will understand what I am trying to say here...LOL
as in these days Ranbir and Deeps are bonding again, sounds really weird to me...
Originally posted by choco786

wait a minute...hitrick got married in 2000..., kareena was chasing after and falling for a married man then...

well not really chasing, as far as I have read things and followed gossip, the feelings were mutual from both side..."Aag dono taraf thi" ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by lovedkruti - 12 years ago