Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BODYGUARD-final VERDICT-ATBB CELEBRATION thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uk-dhakaboy

you hv a point bt its difficult prove da point...i guess we hv 2 ask komal nahta on twitter

its been confirmed by him on twitter...

taran adarsh  taran_adarsh #Bodyguard - Collected Rs 1.78 cr in Week 4. Total so far: Rs 148.86 cr nett. All Time Blockbuster.

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 01 October 2011 at 8:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wat_up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BODYGUARD-final VERDICT-ATBB CELEBRATION thread (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theprince

Yuvika_15
Its not about the grosser here their is no comperesion between dabangg and BG because of one thing BG has much bigger cost and much bigger deal thats why with this number the film cant be ATBB This what BOI and so many sources said .Dabangg collect 140 cr BG 145 cr so at best 5 cr bigger and depending on the high cost the film need more that these number to get ATBB status .

i understand ur point, bt Taran is a master in calculating films success n declaring their success/failure rate and his verdict has neva proven 2 b wrong, plus he wudnt jus announce tht BG is an ATBB without core proof wud he? Taran confirmed it on Twitter

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 01 October 2011 at 8:33am

wat_up

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
@prince Good you do that,I trust this source  and what not and UKboy brought this news and trust it, to bad BB is not here and you guys can talk on those things (hurts my head) LOLLOL Anyway, its An ATBB  according to the source. To be honest, don't care on these tags. This movie did well had a huge opening and was a success was a blockbuster immediately which is like an A. ATBB makes it An A+SmileClap  

got to PM my peeps...wheres Zoobie and Vidz they gotta so partySmileClap

Btw BB5 starts tommorrowWink

Edited by wat_up - 01 October 2011 at 8:42am

Yuvika_15

theprince

IF-Rockerz

theprince

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Yuvika_15

My friend taran always have bigger number ans status you just check his number its always in the higher side and in very simple ways its ordinary to have adifferent in the BO system because at the end everyone will prefere one of these sources and for BOLLYWOOD BOI WILL BE THE TRUSTED ONE .

wat_up

IF you start you conversation with me with this post will be perfect its very simple according to this source its ATBB but for me i post what the other source said and when BOI said its ATBB then i will be the first one to make atopic on that and as you said who care its BB or ATBB the film break record so who care about other point .YOU KNOW THAT IN HOLLYWOOD BO SYSTEM THEIR IS NOTHING CALL ED HIT ,SUPER HIT BB OR ATBB .They only know one thing its asuccess film or not and thats why their system is much better ,

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Here are some snacks

Edited by wat_up - 01 October 2011 at 9:15am

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Mausam should be labelled as ATTBB: All Time Twitter BlockBuster. LOL

Edited by Kal El - 01 October 2011 at 9:37am

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Congrats, it was a sweet movie! I really like the song "I love you" from Bodyguard. So yipee lol LOL

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
ok guys talk to you later and enjoy the party

Post Reply New Post

Go to top